SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

T4R is down! T4R Check In Here

Old 03-25-2013, 03:56 PM   #582
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
4Running Daily's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
I'll volunteer haha
Me too.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:01 PM   #583
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Same here, how do we get on board?
Old 03-26-2013, 12:39 PM   #584
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Post your post, copy and paste your text before submitting, then when it shows up blank, click edit and insert your text. It works that way for me!
Ha ha I did my whole locker write up that way!!! Fucking hell that sucked huge monkey nuts
Old 03-26-2013, 01:06 PM   #585
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Fapfapfapfap

Dat light bar
Old 03-26-2013, 03:32 PM   #586
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
Same here, how do we get on board?
They messaged me on instagram
Old 03-26-2013, 03:40 PM   #587
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Well I'm out then. I hate Instagram with a passion
Old 03-26-2013, 04:02 PM   #588
downpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant future
Name: Rob
downpour11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well I'm out then. I hate Instagram with a passion
Annnnnd how. As the little rascals would say..

My buddy put a pic of the ass end of my truck up on instagram the other day and it received 50 likes in an hour. You could probably post a picture of some lint and it would get 100 likes off the bat. Stupid.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:16 PM   #589
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
lol.. ok next question

How ELSE do I get on board? lol

Should I just contact them and be like "hey feel free to copy and paste my stuff to your website" ?
Old 03-26-2013, 05:40 PM   #590
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol.. ok next question

How ELSE do I get on board? lol

Should I just contact them and be like "hey feel free to copy and paste my stuff to your website" ?
Seems like a legit plan lol
Old 04-02-2013, 03:45 PM   #591
Master Blaster

smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Guck fuck fuck it is down again for me
Old 04-02-2013, 04:28 PM   #592
downpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by smkd13 View Post
Guck fuck fuck it is down again for me
workin for me
Old 04-02-2013, 04:36 PM   #594
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
I don't give a fuck anymore
Old 04-02-2013, 06:30 PM   #595
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
lol what's with your new sig?
Old 04-02-2013, 06:39 PM   #596

JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
lol x2.. what's up with that
Old 04-02-2013, 06:51 PM   #597

Quote:
I hate cats and that is adorable.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:13 PM   #598
Master Blaster

smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't work for me all day up until a few hours ago
Old 04-02-2013, 08:18 PM   #599
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by downpour11 View Post
lol what's with your new sig?
Quote:
lol x2.. what's up with that
Quote:
I hate cats and that is adorable.
I like PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-03-2013, 10:39 AM   #600
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
4Running Daily's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How did I not see this? Hahahahaha

Tomorrow I'm picking up my 4Runner from the shop. $2,200. Ouch. Originally it was $3,000 but a forum member was able to lead me towards a passenger head for cheap. Sadly, my Dad informed me this would be the last penny he will put in the 4Runner ever. Looks like its time to start a "4Runner go boom fund".

Products Discussed in this Thread