SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

T4R is down! T4R Check In Here

Old 05-02-2013, 06:29 PM   #801
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
The trail to the right was too easy and I wanted a challenge so I went to the left. It turned out to be ALL loose rock and by the time I got some distance up it it was too difficult to back down. After engaging my front locker I ended up blowing up a cv axle causing my to get stuck. Tried to back down a little to get a better angle for winching out and ended up sliding all the way down into the tree. The phrase for the rest of the day was "Should have gone to the right!" lol
Ah, I gotcha now. Kinda reminds me of this. Same trail, same spot. 2 different trips.

Old 05-02-2013, 06:38 PM   #803
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario Runner View Post
man those trees must hate trucks
Fixed. You can't get any cars up there
Old 05-02-2013, 06:43 PM   #804
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, It didn't help that my tires were almost bald.. I hate loose rock and trees are relentless!
Old 05-02-2013, 06:48 PM   #805

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Was that at Superlift? I'm looking to head up there late May early June
Old 05-02-2013, 07:33 PM   #806
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Was that at Superlift? I'm looking to head up there late May early June
Sure was! Come on the second weekend of June.. 7th, 8th, 9th.

That's when my club is having their big event!
Old 05-02-2013, 07:47 PM   #807
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
4Running Daily's Tacoma Gallery
Down again.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:01 PM   #808

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
Sure was! Come on the second weekend of June.. 7th, 8th, 9th.

That's when my club is having their big event!
What club? Might have to have CY come up and join ya
Old 05-02-2013, 08:02 PM   #810
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
what was worse was at deer valley OHV, everyone made pass this narrow off camber place, cuz they have pick ups and short cabs, here i come with my big fat 4runner bam! rear quarter window shattered.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:18 PM   #811

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
what was worse was at deer valley OHV, everyone made pass this narrow off camber place, cuz they have pick ups and short cabs, here i come with my big fat 4runner bam! rear quarter window shattered.
That 4Runner had no clue what was in store when you bought her
Old 05-02-2013, 08:25 PM   #812
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
That 4Runner had no clue what was in store when you bought her
yes sometimes i feel bad
Old 05-02-2013, 08:55 PM   #814

i hate prius so much! people don't realize the amount of lithium they need to make those battery require strip mining. which is way way way worse than burning gasoline.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:56 PM   #815

Oh and you get those people that tell you "your truck is bad for the environment go drive a prius!" im like bitch we the ones cleaning the environment you just sit on your ass and eat bon bons and talk shit.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:57 PM   #816

And what really pisses me off is that we have the technology to make 60-100 mpg clean diesel cars yet only couple countries uses it. god i hate people
Old 05-02-2013, 09:07 PM   #818
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh and you get those people that tell you "your truck is bad for the environment go drive a prius!" im like bitch we the ones cleaning the environment you just sit on your ass and eat bon bons and talk shit.
Prius owners do their part by smelling their own farts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FAI_-woNh4
Old 05-02-2013, 09:09 PM   #819

We should really limit the amount of people driving by making our driving test harder, then we can get better drivers, less cars and more room for me to ride my bike on the freeway. because our country's driving test is a joke a retarded monkey can pass it. hence why there are so many retards on the road.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:10 PM   #820
Resident SUV racer
Lucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Lucario Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We should really limit the amount of people driving by making our driving test harder, then we can get better drivers, less cars and more room for me to ride my bike on the freeway. because our country's driving test is a joke a retarded monkey can pass it. hence why there are so many retards on the road.
could be worse, could be in russia.

Products Discussed in this Thread