SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

T4R is down! T4R Check In Here

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2013, 10:36 PM   #1381
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Running Daily View Post
I need to know what my mall-crawlers are up to today!

I tested out my Savage sliders today, big time haha.
Well them let's see some pics bud
Old 07-06-2013, 10:57 PM   #1382
4Runner Member
NJshadow93 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
NJshadow93's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I'm still deciding on a set of sliders for mine. I hate to have to pay for shipping them from a big name brand, and the fabricator that has agreed to make them hasn't gotten back to me in over 2 weeks.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:17 PM   #1383
downpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant future
Name: Rob
downpour11's Tacoma Gallery
I just got home and tried to load t4r... I instantly knew this thread would be back up lol
Old 07-06-2013, 11:21 PM   #1384
downpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant future
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkd13 View Post
Well them let's see some pics bud
x2 pics. Right meow.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:33 PM   #1385
4Runner Member
NJshadow93 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
NJshadow93's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by downpour11 View Post
I just got home and tried to load t4r... I instantly knew this thread would be back up lol
And no explanations as to why, even on Facebook
Old 07-06-2013, 11:44 PM   #1386
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyk7utV_D2I
Old 07-07-2013, 12:46 AM   #1387
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ha ha it didn't load and I can right here. DIRECTLY!!! Lol

Quote:
x2 pics. Right meow.
Or it didn't happen lol
Old 07-07-2013, 04:25 AM   #1388
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
4Running Daily's Tacoma Gallery

The leaders

1:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOF1r6T7gYA#at=100
Old 07-07-2013, 11:25 AM   #1389
Who's bad ass SA 3rd gen? Is there a build thread for it?
Old 07-07-2013, 12:09 PM   #1390
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
4Running Daily's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Who's bad ass SA 3rd gen? Is there a build thread for it?
His name is Nick. I don't know if he has a build thread, I'll check when I get home.
Old 07-07-2013, 03:20 PM   #1391
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
i got led fever
Old 07-07-2013, 03:54 PM   #1392
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
i got led fever
Did you stumble across the heart of all LED manufacturing during your stay in China?
Old 07-13-2013, 01:07 PM   #1393
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Hello 4 runners, I will be changing the radiator fluid on my 2002 $runner, what do u suggest for anti-freeze, how difficult is it to change the water pump?
Old 07-13-2013, 02:06 PM   #1394
Master Blaster

smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
Hello 4 runners, I will be changing the radiator fluid on my 2002 $runner, what do u suggest for anti-freeze, how difficult is it to change the water pump?
Well you can run any of them honestly. The Toyota stuff is long lasting and less corrosive than green. I am using O'reillys gold universal and have been happy with it. You will want to flush if you swap though. Basically the question you have to ask yourself is "will I be able to get Toyota Antifreeze when I need it?"

Any auto parts store carries the the normals: Green, orange, gold. Toyota is the only one to carry pink and red.

And the water pump is a pretty good little job. Might as well do the timing belt too while your at it. Cause you have to tear into it when you do the pump. Why do the work twice.

If your going to swap fluids though, then do this:

Drain old fluid, fill with distilled water (must be distilled), run for ten min after warm, let cool, drain, refill with distilled, run for another ten min, let cool, drain, refill with new fluid

Best process to do it.
Old 07-13-2013, 02:09 PM   #1395
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks smkd13 will give it a go, minus water pump. will let pros do that. prob do pump 1st. how much distilled water will i need?
Old 07-13-2013, 02:23 PM   #1396
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
I just got Toyota koolaid lol
Old 07-13-2013, 02:31 PM   #1397
Master Blaster

smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
Thanks smkd13 will give it a go, minus water pump. will let pros do that. prob do pump 1st. how much distilled water will i need?
I used about 4 gallons when I did min. Just ran it until it came out clear. They are like $1 / gal at wallyworld.
Old 07-13-2013, 02:31 PM   #1398
Master Blaster

smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
I just got Toyota koolaid lol
I can't remember does yours run off fruit punch or pink lemonade?
Old 07-13-2013, 03:03 PM   #1399
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smkd13 View Post
Well you can run any of them honestly. The Toyota stuff is long lasting and less corrosive than green. I am using O'reillys gold universal and have been happy with it. You will want to flush if you swap though. Basically the question you have to ask yourself is "will I be able to get Toyota Antifreeze when I need it?"

Any auto parts store carries the the normals: Green, orange, gold. Toyota is the only one to carry pink and red.

And the water pump is a pretty good little job. Might as well do the timing belt too while your at it. Cause you have to tear into it when you do the pump. Why do the work twice.

If your going to swap fluids though, then do this:

Drain old fluid, fill with distilled water (must be distilled), run for ten min after warm, let cool, drain, refill with distilled, run for another ten min, let cool, drain, refill with new fluid

Best process to do it.
If it wasn't mentioned earlier, open the heater control to full hot to flush it also.

PK
Old 07-13-2013, 03:27 PM   #1400
Master Blaster

smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK View Post
If it wasn't mentioned earlier, open the heater control to full hot to flush it also.

PK
^^^^ yep that too. Slipped my mind when I was writing it all down.

Products Discussed in this Thread