SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

T4R is down! T4R Check In Here

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-25-2013, 08:34 AM   #1461
downpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant future
Name: Rob
downpour11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Ben or anyone else, have you loaded up your superflex coils yet? Was there much sag? I put mine in, but not sold on the lift they gave me or the rake. I'm only about 3/8" rake now compared to around .75-1" with my Downey coils. I just don't want to be bro leaning if I load it up and I plan on building a drawer system that will add more weight. Might just get some OME trim packers and see if that helps or go back to my Downeys.
Jon is running the superflex coils - he always has around 300lbs in the back of his truck. No sag, no problems. If your's does, like you said - trim packers will solve it.

Old 07-25-2013, 10:04 AM   #1462
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Ben or anyone else, have you loaded up your superflex coils yet? Was there much sag? I put mine in, but not sold on the lift they gave me or the rake. I'm only about 3/8" rake now compared to around .75-1" with my Downey coils. I just don't want to be bro leaning if I load it up and I plan on building a drawer system that will add more weight. Might just get some OME trim packers and see if that helps or go back to my Downeys.
Yeah I haven't had an issue with it getting a bro-lean from weight. Had maybe 300-400 lbs in there and it dropped about 1/4-1/2" mind you I only have the weight of my spare, hitch, and battery. Pulled a pop up camper with it and it didn't sag much then either actually. About 1 " if I recall.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:11 AM   #1463
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by downpour11 View Post
Jon is running the superflex coils - he always has around 300lbs in the back of his truck. No sag, no problems. If your's does, like you said - trim packers will solve it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkd13 View Post
Yeah I haven't had an issue with it getting a bro-lean from weight. Had maybe 300-400 lbs in there and it dropped about 1/4-1/2" mind you I only have the weight of my spare, hitch, and battery. Pulled a pop up camper with it and it didn't sag much then either actually. About 1 " if I recall.
Ok cool, I just hate the reverse rake look and I only have a little bit of rake as it is right now. I'm glad they handle weight well, but I may just pick up some trim packers just to be safe. Thanks guys!
Old 07-25-2013, 04:27 PM   #1464
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
4Running Daily's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Connor - looks great man! Did you go flex it out yet?
Hell ya. It's crazy how much travel I have now. My wheel would have been in the air about 6" before.

T4R is down! T4R Check In Here-imageuploadedbytapatalk1374794796.959762.jpg
Old 07-25-2013, 06:32 PM   #1465
downpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant future
Nice! Looks good man
Old 07-25-2013, 09:36 PM   #1466
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Nice! Looks good man
It'll look better with tires
Old 07-27-2013, 11:52 AM   #1467

Old 07-27-2013, 02:18 PM   #1468
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Damn that is a lot of money. Too bad you aren't up north http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/pts/3937228128.html.
Old 07-27-2013, 11:30 PM   #1469
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Damnit hit is down again!!!
Old 07-27-2013, 11:50 PM   #1470
weaaak
Old 07-28-2013, 08:01 AM   #1471

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkd13 View Post
Damnit hit is down again!!!
T4R got spammed.
Old 07-28-2013, 09:41 PM   #1472
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Running Daily View Post

My wife's Christmas present was this painful for the 285/70/17 BFG km2. Don't regret it a bit tho.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:19 PM   #1473

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
My wife's Christmas present was this painful for the 285/70/17 BFG km2. Don't regret it a bit tho.
I can't wait to get mine mounted...
Old 07-28-2013, 10:29 PM   #1474
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can't wait to get mine mounted...
That is going to look money. You going to run the same wheels?
Old 07-28-2013, 11:11 PM   #1475

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
That is going to look money. You going to run the same wheels?
Until my next pay check. Either bronze or matte black SCS F-5's
Old 07-30-2013, 08:21 PM   #1476
4runner Troll

Well T4R blows a fat one again. Connor lets see some pics of the new tires!
Old 07-30-2013, 08:57 PM   #1477
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
damn, I think I paid less than that for my 35s shipped! However I also had to pay for mounting and balancing.

Looking forward to the new look.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:28 PM   #1478

These things are awesome! Minimal rub.
Pictures:

Untitled by 4Running Daily, on Flickr

Old 07-30-2013, 09:34 PM   #1479

Anyone else not digging the SCS SR8 wheel design?
Old 07-30-2013, 10:03 PM   #1480
4runner Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
damn, I think I paid less than that for my 35s shipped! However I also had to pay for mounting and balancing.

Looking forward to the new look.
Tires are freaking expensive these days, it sucks. I really want to get the Hankook Dynapro MT's, but it's 1k installed. A lot of money for some rubber.

Quote:
These things are awesome! Minimal rub.
Pictures:

Damn son, that looks killer. Can't wait to see it with some SCS wheels.

Quote:
Anyone else not digging the SCS SR8 wheel design?
I actually like it as long as it comes in black and I'd paint the bolts sunfire red. Beadlocks aren't my favorite look, but like the other wheels it's simple, but with more flash. Although I'd rather see a little less backspacing on the 17's.

Products Discussed in this Thread