SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

T4R is down! T4R Check In Here

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-28-2013, 09:56 AM   #1961
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
noice
Old 09-28-2013, 11:06 AM   #1962
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Weird how those Method caps stay on without the wheel being on.
Old 09-28-2013, 11:34 AM   #1963
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good.

Anyone else having an issue with t4r
Old 09-28-2013, 01:45 PM   #1964
LTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
LTDSC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Weird how those Method caps stay on without the wheel being on.
because i trimmed them down an inch and had to widen the opening to stay behind the wheel.
Old 09-28-2013, 02:13 PM   #1965
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTDSC View Post
because i trimmed them down an inch and had to widen the opening to stay behind the wheel.
Ah cool. So you put them behind the spacers?
Old 09-28-2013, 02:21 PM   #1966
LTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LTDSC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Ah cool. So you put them behind the spacers?
no they sit over the hub ring on the spacer though.
Old 09-28-2013, 04:39 PM   #1967
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ha ha that is a great idea I was wondering how I could suck mine in a bit and that never occurred to me to do that lol
Old 09-29-2013, 09:07 AM   #1968

LTDSC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smkd13 View Post
Ha ha that is a great idea I was wondering how I could suck mine in a bit and that never occurred to me to do that lol
i cut below the first tape line then used channel locks to bend the edge over to hold behind the wheel. Did this to my friends Methods as well.

Old 09-30-2013, 04:49 PM   #1969
Master Blaster

smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i cut below the first tape line then used channel locks to bend the edge over to hold behind the wheel. Did this to my friends Methods as well.

Nice I am wanting to do it to my pro comps.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:24 PM   #1970
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
4Running Daily's Tacoma Gallery
God damn these KM2's wear fast.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:27 PM   #1971
4runners>Tacomas
HHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud of

Name: Jake
HHIRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Running Daily View Post
God damn these KM2's wear fast.
Really? Mine look almost new and I've had them since July
Old 09-30-2013, 08:56 PM   #1972
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quick, someone convince me not to buy these

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/pts/4094871030.html
Old 09-30-2013, 09:56 PM   #1973
4Runner Abuser
steezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
steezemcqueen's Tacoma Gallery
Those don't look like 65% to me. After buying the last few sets used on CL, i'm going new soon. In the end i don't feel its worth it to buy used unless you get a killer deal.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:36 AM   #1974
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
$350 with tax mounted and balanced.. not too bad. Work out a deal for cheaper if you don't want them mounted and balanced right now. I don't think they're 65% either, more like 40%. Ask for a tread depth. They gotta have a tool to measure, it's a tire shop after all.
Old 10-13-2013, 08:14 PM   #1975

My turn signals are led light bars from Vatozone with some red tint.

Pretty crafty

DSC_0158 by 4Running Daily, on Flickr
Old 10-13-2013, 11:31 PM   #1976
Master Blaster

smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Pretty crafty

Now that is some sexiness right there
Old 10-13-2013, 11:35 PM   #1977
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Pretty crafty

sexy! would bang
Old 10-17-2013, 07:26 AM   #1978
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
I want to trade my 3rd gen for this 1st gen so bad. http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=198549
Old 10-17-2013, 08:12 AM   #1979

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
I want to trade my 3rd gen for this 1st gen so bad. http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=198549
Ya I saw that, pretty crappy ad.

I'm actually happy with my 3rd gen right now, the only maintenance that I have to perform in the next 6 months is an oil change and a new steering rack. Hopefully I'll buy some Savage Skids in December.

I really like the All-Pro truck for sale, the 2nd gen.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:20 AM   #1980
4runners>Tacomas
HHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud of

Name: Jake
HHIRunner's Tacoma Gallery
This is for sale on T4R can't get the link from my phone

Products Discussed in this Thread