SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

HomeLink Question......

Old 03-11-2013, 03:20 AM   #1
buckeyeguy has a brilliant futurebuckeyeguy has a brilliant futurebuckeyeguy has a brilliant futurebuckeyeguy has a brilliant futurebuckeyeguy has a brilliant futurebuckeyeguy has a brilliant futurebuckeyeguy has a brilliant futurebuckeyeguy has a brilliant futurebuckeyeguy has a brilliant futurebuckeyeguy has a brilliant futurebuckeyeguy has a brilliant future
buckeyeguy's Tacoma Gallery
HomeLink Question......

Random question.... I know....

Does your 4Runner (or any Toyota) have to have the keys in the ignition for the HomeLink garage door opener to work? If I leave it out over night, or leave with my wife, can someone break in and open my garage door without the truck key?

I have been looking hard at trading in my Taco for a 4Runner and was curious about this as I do park my truck outside the garage on occasion.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:08 AM   #2
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack MeHoff
jivewalker's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, homelink works without keys in ignition, however, the truck alarm might be triggered as they break in.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:43 PM   #3
buckeyeguy has a brilliant futurebuckeyeguy has a brilliant futurebuckeyeguy has a brilliant futurebuckeyeguy has a brilliant futurebuckeyeguy has a brilliant futurebuckeyeguy has a brilliant futurebuckeyeguy has a brilliant futurebuckeyeguy has a brilliant futurebuckeyeguy has a brilliant futurebuckeyeguy has a brilliant futurebuckeyeguy has a brilliant future
buckeyeguy's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for the info.