SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

4th Gen 4Runners

Old 04-09-2013, 10:07 AM   #1
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
4th Gen 4Runners

Where are all my 4th Gen's at???
Old 04-09-2013, 10:12 AM   #2
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
right here!
Old 04-09-2013, 10:14 AM   #3
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-09-2013, 10:14 AM   #4

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
right here!
Looks good, how did you black out your taillights?
Old 04-09-2013, 10:19 AM   #5
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Looks good, how did you black out your taillights?
I used VHT nightshades a couple years ago. faded off but still noticeable. So I taped the taillights off where the lights would be. and used several coats of VHT nightshades on the areas that werent taped off.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:24 AM   #6

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
That's what I was wondering. I'd love to black out my taillights buy I don't want to sacrifice light output
Old 04-09-2013, 10:31 AM   #7
Bangers Runner

You wont lose a whole lot. tape off the reverse lights. and do a light coat or two and see how you like it. If you have 06+ which you do. The LED taillights are bright even with a few coats of nightshades.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:37 AM   #8

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, I might try it with plasti-dip first just to see if I like the look
Old 04-09-2013, 10:41 AM   #9
I'm crackin eggs of wisdom
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Curt (kūrt)
Shiftin2Sixth's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-09-2013, 11:05 AM   #10

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftin2Sixth View Post
Whuddup. Any pics of the runner?
Old 04-09-2013, 11:27 AM   #11
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Whuddup. Any pics of the runner?
Not any current ones but next week new tires will be going on, so there will be plenty.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:36 AM   #12

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
What tires are you going with?
Old 04-09-2013, 11:44 AM   #13

Same as yours actually. Bfg km's 255
Old 04-09-2013, 11:51 AM   #14

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I love these tires, handles everything like a champ and, for a MT, they are relatively quiet on the road
Old 04-09-2013, 12:00 PM   #15

Thats good to hear! Do you have any rubbing issues? I have the stock sport wheels with 1.25 All-pro spacers. Most reviews seem to be positive.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:07 PM   #16

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I rub just a little bit on my fender liners. Nothing a little cutting can't fix
Old 04-09-2013, 12:09 PM   #17

Sweet thanks!! When you google search those tires on a 4Runner most of the pictures are yours
Old 04-09-2013, 12:23 PM   #18

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Really?
Old 04-09-2013, 12:33 PM   #19

Yeah I was looking for pictures and i typed "bfgoodrich km1 255 4Runner" and alot of the pics are yours lol. I found some of Blairb's 4R too
Old 04-09-2013, 12:38 PM   #20

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, his truck has been the inspiration for my build