SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

2014 4Runner is Hideous!

Old 04-25-2014, 07:21 AM   #541
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Don't show my wife that redwood leather. She'll be wanting to trade hers in!

Her 14 rides so much nicer than my Tacoma....
Old 04-25-2014, 09:48 AM   #542
TW 1%er
Ghost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Raymond
Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyTaco View Post
Don't show my wife that redwood leather. She'll be wanting to trade hers in!

Her 14 rides so much nicer than my Tacoma....
I traded in my 2005 Taco for it. Rude quality is night and day
Old 04-25-2014, 11:06 PM   #543
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drivslo View Post
Im going to do some minor ones first.
Removed SR5 emblem, done.
Install HID kit, done.
Paint Toyota and 4runner emblems black, in progress.
Tint windows, next week.
Exhaust (magnaflow), next week.

Future Mods
Lift
Bigger Tires

The rims are 20s with 265/50/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers.
I thought 2014s came stock with HIDs???
Old 04-26-2014, 12:53 AM   #544
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Good seat color there Ghost. I've been looking at 4Runners but, that seat color (Redwood), for whatever reason, is not widely available in my area in the exterior colors that I like...or at least am able to live with considering all the gravel and dirt roads I drive.

About the slick bumper. I've also been looking at cargo liners for a 4Runner if I do make the purchase because my two pups travel with me on a regular basis. There are a number of manufactures that have everything from just floor liners, to barriers, to compete cargo area tubs and bumper protectors with anti-slip surfaces.

I've been considering something like this though it appears to have rigid side walls and not sure I want rigid.

http://www.trunk-liners.com/Products...sp#productinfo
Old 04-26-2014, 05:12 AM   #545
Enjoy the Ride
drivslo is on a distinguished road

Name: Pablo
drivslo's Tacoma Gallery
Nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
I thought 2014s came stock with HIDs???
It has projector headlights, but they just cheap h11 bulbs inside. I was juiced about not having to buy HIDs til i saw them. But now they look legit.
Old 04-26-2014, 07:05 AM   #546
TW 1%er
Ghost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Raymond
Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
Good seat color there Ghost. I've been looking at 4Runners but, that seat color (Redwood), for whatever reason, is not widely available in my area in the exterior colors that I like...or at least am able to live with considering all the gravel and dirt roads I drive.

About the slick bumper. I've also been looking at cargo liners for a 4Runner if I do make the purchase because my two pups travel with me on a regular basis. There are a number of manufactures that have everything from just floor liners, to barriers, to compete cargo area tubs and bumper protectors with anti-slip surfaces.

I've been considering something like this though it appears to have rigid side walls and not sure I want rigid.

http://www.trunk-liners.com/Products...sp#productinfo
I was actually in the market for a used 4runner but there was only one used limited 4runner in the state and they wanted $38k for a 2011 with 45k miles. The redwood leather was what sold me on mine. It's gorgeous
Old 04-26-2014, 05:37 PM   #547
Mujtaballa has much to be proud ofMujtaballa has much to be proud ofMujtaballa has much to be proud ofMujtaballa has much to be proud ofMujtaballa has much to be proud ofMujtaballa has much to be proud ofMujtaballa has much to be proud ofMujtaballa has much to be proud ofMujtaballa has much to be proud of
Mujtaballa's Tacoma Gallery
THat TRD PRO 4runner looks SICK! MY god! The front end is just in your face and i love it. If people hate it, thats even better!