SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

2014 4Runner is Hideous!

Old 04-29-2013, 11:21 AM   #41
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on the fence, I like love/hate it.

I think Toyota is trying to compensate for being boring in the design department the last few years.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:34 AM   #43
jw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
jw1983's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012tacolover View Post
What if the Tacoma ends up like this?
Omg!!!!No!!!
Old 04-29-2013, 11:35 AM   #44
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
So.... they added more skewps? Look at those ugly fender skewps.
Unless those 'skewps' are functional in that they air is allowed to pass through them, it looks like it's going to be like going down the road with small parachutes. WTF?
Old 04-29-2013, 11:36 AM   #45
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Might look better in a color that isn't red.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:37 AM   #46
jw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
jw1983's Tacoma Gallery
Tard the cat says...
Attached Thumbnails
2014 4Runner is Hideous!-meme21.jpg  
Old 04-29-2013, 11:38 AM   #48
Pay it Forward
Graham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant future

Graham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 619Tacoma View Post
So.... they added more skewps? Look at those ugly fender skewps.
Unless those 'skewps' are functional in that they air is allowed to pass through them, it looks like it's going to be like going down the road with small parachutes. WTF?

Nice job with the photo shop! Still looks ugg in my opinion. The squinty eyes and gaping pie hole make it look like it ate something rancid.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:39 AM   #49
GLOCKMASTER is on a distinguished road

Marines:
GLOCKMASTER's Tacoma Gallery
It's ok but I'm glad I just bought a 2013.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:39 AM   #50
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'd be OK with it, because I'd keep the projector headlights and replace the bumper with steel.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:40 AM   #51
Assimilated
On An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
On An Island's Tacoma Gallery
Fail. Epic, epic fail. Tragic, epic fail.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:44 AM   #53
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Now im nervous for whats next with the taco.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:46 AM   #54
Pay it Forward
Graham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant future

Graham's Tacoma Gallery
and black out the skid plate underneath!
Old 04-29-2013, 11:46 AM   #55
Yes, I got boost
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hell I'd rock it.

You guys all hate it now, but next thing you know you'll see them rolling down the road and will want one of your own. Same thing happened with the new Tacomas... Everyone hated it but now the consensus seems to be that it's not that bad.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:46 AM   #56
MGMTaco2012 will become famous soon enough
MGMTaco2012's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like the front of a mitsubishi...yuck

Old 04-29-2013, 11:49 AM   #57
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgs2k2 View Post
Might look better in a color that isn't red.
Agreed, I think a white with all black trim would look sick. Overall, I like it.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:49 AM   #58
neoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neoflex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
I'd be OK with it, because I'd keep the projector headlights and replace the bumper with steel.
The down fall with that is it looks like the grille and bumper are one piece.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:50 AM   #59
Assimilated
On An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
On An Island's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
You guys all hate it now, but next thing you know you'll see them rolling down the road and will want one of your own. Same thing happened with the new Tacomas... Everyone hated it but now the consensus seems to be that it's not that bad.
Uh no. I've liked all the Tacos' styles to date - some more than others, but that is pathetic.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:56 AM   #60
cruxofthebisquit is on a distinguished road

Name: John
cruxofthebisquit's Tacoma Gallery
Can't cover those "Juke" headlights w/ a plate bumper. I've never bought a 2nd gen Taco because of all these crazy angles, triangular wheel openings. They're losing it for me. Last Good looking truck was the 1st gen. Tundra.