SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

4Runner pick-up. What do you think?

Old 05-20-2013, 08:02 AM   #1
MTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

MTL Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
4Runner pick-up. What do you think?

Attached Thumbnails
4Runner pick-up. What do you think?-image.jpg  
Old 05-20-2013, 08:05 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Looks pretty fugly to me...
Old 05-20-2013, 08:07 AM   #3
billyrayaf is on a distinguished road
Air Force: currently in 5th security forces
Name: billy
billyrayaf's Tacoma Gallery
Looks to round. Should one or the other
Old 05-20-2013, 08:10 AM   #4
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
First the 4runner that supposedly looks like a bass now this?
Old 05-21-2013, 11:38 AM   #5
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
It's been done.......it's called a double cab tacoma, LOL!
Old 05-21-2013, 11:41 AM   #8
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Buy a Taco or buy a Runner... Silly looking bull$h!t.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:47 AM   #10
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Word on the street is they're going to discontinue the Taco and roll with the 4Runner truck with a V8 option to shut some of you "I wish my Taco is a V8", up.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:49 AM   #12
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
That's just stupid IMO. It's pointless
Old 05-21-2013, 11:51 AM   #13
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Word on the street is they're going to discontinue the Taco and roll with the 4Runner truck with a V8 option to shut some of you "I wish my Taco is a V8", up.
Good thing I got in on the 4.0L when I could. Not a chance in hell I can afford to feed a V-8. Nor would I be caught dead in anything as repugnant as that hybrid-freakshow pictured above.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:56 AM   #14
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery
What in the hell? Do not want!
Old 05-22-2013, 03:12 AM   #15
4Runner hooligan
Kevin B. is on a distinguished road

Kevin B.'s Tacoma Gallery
No. Yuck.

I said on T4R.org, that photochop makes me want to go call Ralph on the big white phone. It's too long, and it's ugly besides.

Anybody that wants a V8 should get a Tundra anyway, or pony up for the motor swap.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:01 PM   #16
I'm dropping the hammer
Bawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really nice

Air Force: Chair Force
Name: Jon
Bawlzdeep's Tacoma Gallery
I don't care for the new 4Runners at all. Please don't F-up the Taco too. Looks worse than the Sportrac! Good idea, bad result.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:50 PM   #17
Dr. Gonzo will become famous soon enoughDr. Gonzo will become famous soon enough
Dr. Gonzo's Tacoma Gallery
please tell me this is a joke. Bad idea toyota
Old 06-25-2013, 10:51 PM   #18
samer312 will become famous soon enough
Name: Sam
samer312's Tacoma Gallery
Kill me now...or at the very least make me blind
Old 06-25-2013, 10:53 PM   #19
AFtweed87 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: michael
AFtweed87's Tacoma Gallery
so when did toyota and ford decide to go in together for a new vehicle???
Old 06-25-2013, 10:56 PM   #20
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
No your doing it wrong. Needs to be like this:
Attached Thumbnails
4Runner pick-up. What do you think?-subaru-baja.jpg