SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

2006 4Runner Radio Wiring Diagram

Old 08-14-2013, 08:25 AM   #1
Only women shave beneath the neck.
Tribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Tribull's Tacoma Gallery
2006 4Runner Radio Wiring Diagram

I am going to install a line output converter and a sub/amp in my girlfriend's 4th gen while she is out of town. But I can not for the life of me find an accurate wiring diagram. ANY help at all would be greatly appreciated. Here are a couple pictures of the plugs:

And I apologize for the tiny pics. I'm still kinda new here and not sure how to make the big images.
Attached Thumbnails
2006 4Runner Radio Wiring Diagram-toyota1.jpg   2006 4Runner Radio Wiring Diagram-toyota2.jpg  
Old 08-14-2013, 10:01 AM   #2
Only women shave beneath the neck.
Tribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Tribull's Tacoma Gallery
Nevermind, found it!