SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

3rd gen Weld on sliders

Old 08-26-2013, 10:16 PM   #1
anbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud of

Name: Eric
anbcustomfab's Tacoma Gallery
3rd gen Weld on sliders

3rd gen 4runner weld on sliders
2" .120 square base.
2" .120 mounts with gusset.
1-1/2" DOM .120

$400 shipped
Welding needed:
Base to frame

BRACKETS WILL BE WELDED TO SLIDER
Shipped with min primer.
Attached Thumbnails
3rd gen Weld on sliders-4runner-sliders.jpg  
Old 08-27-2013, 11:04 AM   #2
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
nice.. I don't need them but I'm interested in knowing what the overall length is?
Old 08-29-2013, 09:47 PM   #3
anbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
nice.. I don't need them but I'm interested in knowing what the overall length is?

65"
Old 08-31-2013, 12:21 PM   #4
downpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant future
Name: Rob
downpour11's Tacoma Gallery
Damn those are wide
Old 08-31-2013, 01:51 PM   #5
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Not really.. Mine are around 67. 65 is probably perfect.
Old 09-01-2013, 06:51 PM   #6
downpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant future
Name: Rob
downpour11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
Not really.. Mine are around 67. 65 is probably perfect.
I'm talkin about width, not length. They just look really wide in the pics. They look good though.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:02 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by downpour11 View Post
I'm talkin about width, not length. They just look really wide in the pics. They look good though.
Can have them closer to body custome build