SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

Look What My G/F's Cousin Just Bought

Old 10-14-2013, 09:33 AM   #1
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
Look What My G/F's Cousin Just Bought

As I have said in a previous post (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ut-beauty.html), my g/f's uncle owns a wrecker service and brings in a lot of cool stuff. Well, his son bought this yesterday for $1800. The transmission was bad, but he bought a used one for $150 and is putting it in now. I'm assuming the dude he bought it from is a member on YotaTech, b/c he's got a sticker on the window. The wrecker service usually brings in 3-4 tacoma's and 4 runners in a year and usually ends up fixing them up selling them, but he's decided to keep this one. The only downside is that it's a 2WD What do ya think?

the man and his new prize:

badass front bumper with lights and skid plate:

front suspension (are those OME?):

the rear suspension:
Old 10-14-2013, 09:36 AM   #2
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
thats bad ass.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:03 AM   #3
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
thats bad ass.
I know. I'm pretty jealous. He lives next door to us, too, so at least I get to stare at it everyday
Old 10-14-2013, 10:25 AM   #4
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
looks good.. bummer on the 2wd lol.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:32 AM   #5
LTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
LTDSC's Tacoma Gallery
nice one! Not everyone needs/used 4x and can get very far with 2wd.
Old 10-14-2013, 01:35 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTDSC View Post
nice one! Not everyone needs/used 4x and can get very far with 2wd.
That's how I am in my PreRunner. I can go 99% of the spots as my friends do in their 4wd's. If it rains, it may be a different story, but after I get my locker and winch, I'll be leading the pack lol
Old 10-14-2013, 01:40 PM   #7
4Runner Abuser
steezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
steezemcqueen's Tacoma Gallery
More info on the rig for ya

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/3rd-ge...ld-thread.html
Old 10-14-2013, 01:42 PM   #8
Molon Labe
WThomas1250 is a jewel in the roughWThomas1250 is a jewel in the roughWThomas1250 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Will
WThomas1250's Tacoma Gallery
I swear I saw that one in VA a few months back. If not it looked exactly like that one
Old 10-14-2013, 01:43 PM   #9
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome score !
Old 10-14-2013, 02:25 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by steezemcqueen View Post
Nice!
Old 10-14-2013, 02:27 PM   #11
except for God, I answer to no one
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet deal, all he's gotta do is get a 4x4 computer, tranny, front diff, hubs, and t-case and it should be 4x4.
Old 10-14-2013, 02:35 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
Sweet deal, all he's gotta do is get a 4x4 computer, tranny, front diff, hubs, and t-case and it should be 4x4.
You can get that at Wal-Mart, right?