SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

Alternatives???

Old 10-17-2013, 11:38 PM   #1
wslytoy is on a distinguished road
wslytoy's Tacoma Gallery
Alternatives???

Hey guys, I looked and looked and looked and looked some more. Is Defiant the only company that makes that style light bar for our 4Runners? I had an NFab on my 05 Tacoma that held 4 light. I absolutely loved it... plus it was WAAAAAY cheaper than the Defiant & it wasn't as long. $300+ is just a tad too much for just a light bar. Any help is appreciated.
Old 10-18-2013, 06:39 AM   #2
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
I think so.. The only other alternative is probably a "push bar". What year is it?
Old 10-18-2013, 07:32 AM   #3
wslytoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
I think so.. The only other alternative is probably a "push bar". What year is it?
It's an 06 Sport. I can't stand those bull bars. I may have to get together w/ a buddy & see if we can come up w/ a solution if no 1 else makes 1.
Old 10-18-2013, 11:42 AM   #4
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
yea, you may have to. I haven't heard of any others.
Old 10-19-2013, 10:17 PM   #5
wslytoy's Tacoma Gallery
Just a heads up for anyone looking to retro-fit an NFab, it's probably possible. The mounting location on an 05 Tacoma has 2 studs to hold the bracket on. The 4Runner has 3 studs. I'm probably going to do something from scratch though.