SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

fj cruiser 8 hole wheels

Old 03-13-2014, 08:40 AM   #1
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
fj cruiser 8 hole wheels

Someone passed on to me that 4runner guys love the fj cruiser 8 hole wheels and look for them, so though maybe I would throw the ones I want to sell at you in this section of the forum. Link is below.

Thanks!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...-17-450-a.html
Old 03-13-2014, 02:47 PM   #2
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal and they look badass on older rigs too. Have a friend with an fj80 that has them. If only I could get my hands on the new fj/4runner 17" 7 spokes for this price.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:43 PM   #3
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I think the diff between the FJ and 4Runner TE rims are the FJ's have a darker grey tinting to them.