SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

Buying 03 4Runner!! Opinions?

Old 03-22-2014, 10:13 PM   #1
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Buying 03 4Runner!! Opinions?

So here's my story..... About a year ago my wife and I decided to sell our 08 4Runner to get rid of the $500 a month payment and kill off some credit card debt. We bought a 96 4Runner that was a total piece of crap for about $3300, I put about $1500 in parts over the course of a few months and have been driving it for a year with no payments. Well my wife is tired of driving my Tacoma and has been talking about buying a new 4Runner. So on Thursday I noticed a 03 at work that had been traded in and not inspected yet. It's 4wd Limited fully loaded, 78k!!! on the odometer. I can get it out the door $15,500 as-is no warranty. I work at the dealership as a reconditioning tech and inspected it myself. Needs a cv boot, new muffler (smashed) and tires. Would you buy it?

Old 03-28-2014, 07:48 PM   #2
gb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Geoff
gb42's Tacoma Gallery
Overpriced IMO.
Old 04-01-2014, 10:29 PM   #3
Trophy Van
LTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
LTDSC's Tacoma Gallery
Looks a lot like mine. I bought mine for about the same with more miles a year almost two ago. You can find cheaper but if it's clean it's tough to pass
Old 04-02-2014, 09:40 AM   #5
Trophy Van
LTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
LTDSC's Tacoma Gallery
just noticed where you're located. Since you're in AZ check the paint. I didnt really look at mine and now the clear is starting to fade on the A pillars and the door window belt area. Hood constantly has fade that i polish out.