SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

Moving to the dark side...maybe.

Old 04-28-2014, 06:17 PM   #21
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moondeath View Post
I didn't like the look of the 4Runner when it came out, but it's grown on me. Plus with mods it just looks awesome! I love the interior, it just a nice vehicle. If I didn't need a truck I would probably buy a 4Runner.
I'm with ya bro. In fact I commented about how I didn't like it on TW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost. View Post
There were only 3 4runner llimited used or new in the state when I bought mine the interior is what sold me to buy new.
Scored a used set of weathertechs on t4r for $125! Including the cargo mat! Plenty of good deals over there
Ya, your interior is sweet. I've got a very similar color in my BMW, it's black on the outside and rarely leave the house.

I got hooked up with front and second row matts & cargo Matt and tinting for $325. Actually I got a "we owe you" from the dealer but he forgot to charge me in the deal. But me being me decided to make good on the deal we verbally agreed to even if it wasn't in writing so I'll pay him on receipt.
Old 04-28-2014, 07:09 PM   #22
The cooler decal guy
Ghost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Raymond
Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
That's cool. I negotiated tint with mine also. Dog hair is bad.

Doomsday made it look like a dog hair bomb exploded
Old 04-29-2014, 03:08 PM   #23
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Doggies went to town with me today and they left some hair. My Golden gets a bath, and trimmed (nails & hair) every 3 to 4 weeks and they give the Redbone a bath and cut his nails at the same time so, the shedding isn't as bad as it could be.

Is it me or does the 4Runner feel more substantial?

Oh and get this, found on the contract I'd paid invoice for the running boards I had them remove so as it turned out I not only kept my $325 but, got a check back.

The guy was straight up man. Something I'm not always used to with sales people.
Old 04-29-2014, 04:57 PM   #24
The cooler decal guy
Ghost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Raymond
Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
4runners are what happens to Tacoma owners when they become civilized.
Old 04-29-2014, 05:00 PM   #25
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new ride Joe. Looks good.
Old 04-29-2014, 05:25 PM   #26

Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
Congrats on the new ride Joe. Looks good.
Thanks Chris.
Old 04-30-2014, 07:34 PM   #27
tomwopat is on a distinguished road

tomwopat's Tacoma Gallery
Alright Joe... I must say that I'm glad you didn't take a skydrol bath and you now (and before) have a wicked sweet ride. Congrats man, I'm sure you'll love it. I actually choose my current lady friend because she drove a 4runner (shows that she makes decent decisions) and it's proving my reasoning!