1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

stolen wiper arm

Discussion in '4Runners' started by ryansummit, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Apr 3, 2012 at 6:43 AM
    ryansummit

ryansummit [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    NY
    Vehicle:
    POWERLESS '08 v6 4x4 access cab
    smoke tails, safety rack, coffee stains, caulk, paint, tar, sawdust, foul odor
    hey guys
    im usually in the 2nd gen tacoma area,but unfortunate events have led me to have to ask you fellers a question
    my gf's mother went away for a week and parked her 2010 4runner in stewart airport,in newburgh, ny, parking lot. she just realized(couple weeks later) that her rear window wiper arm is gone. i haven't been over to look at it yet, but she says it looks like it was methodically removed, as oppose to ripped off or fallen off.

was seein if anyone has any info about replacing it, cost, any ideas why someone would steal it, etc
    its pretty shitty if somewhere theres a person whos ok with installing a stolen rear window wiper arm onto their truck. who uses those things anyway?
    but the old lady just got this truck a few months ago and shes all bent out of shape about it. im sure the dealer would destroy her(?)so im gonna replace it for her.
    Any info would be appreciated,and ill post some pics when i get over there
    thanks
    btw, i talked her into getting the 4runner because im so infatuated with my tacoma and if i ever had the extra loot for a second car it would be one
    its an effin sweet ride

2. Apr 6, 2012 at 8:40 AM
    ryansummit

ryansummit [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    NY
    Vehicle:
    POWERLESS '08 v6 4x4 access cab
    smoke tails, safety rack, coffee stains, caulk, paint, tar, sawdust, foul odor
    fixed thanks

Products Discussed in

To Top