Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   4Runners (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/4runners/)
-   -   Back window wont roll down (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/4runners/265834-back-window-wont-roll-down.html)

DDUBS91 02-28-2013 01:37 PM

Back window wont roll down
 
I have a 93 4runner and my back window wont roll dow. ive been reading some stuff and ive moved the back windshield wiper up and made sure it wasnt locked. every time i press the button or turn the key i can hear it trying to go down but it wont. every once and awhile itll go down if i keep pressing the button but not lately. I dont know if this will help but a couple weeks ago i got my car washed and it worked for a couple days then it just stopped.
Thanks for the help

DriverSound 02-28-2013 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DDUBS91 (Post 6514660)
I have a 93 4runner and my back window wont roll dow. ive been reading some stuff and ive moved the back windshield wiper up and made sure it wasnt locked. every time i press the button or turn the key i can hear it trying to go down but it wont. every once and awhile itll go down if i keep pressing the button but not lately. I dont know if this will help but a couple weeks ago i got my car washed and it worked for a couple days then it just stopped.
Thanks for the help

Check your fuses, my 95 did the same thing and it was just a fuse.

DDUBS91 02-28-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DriverSound (Post 6514673)
Check your fuses, my 95 did the same thing and it was just a fuse.

Where are the fuses on the inside im used to my chevy and itd be nice to know where im generally looking so i dont waste my time
Thanks

DriverSound 03-01-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DDUBS91 (Post 6515881)
Where are the fuses on the inside im used to my chevy and itd be nice to know where im generally looking so i dont waste my time
Thanks

It's been a while since I've had the 95, I believe they are on the bottom left hand side of the steering wheel.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:38 PM.