Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > 4x Innovations

Notices

Tacoma Rear Bumper with built in Class 3 Hitch!

Old 07-17-2012, 12:29 PM   #61
4x Innovations
traxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud of

Name: Adam
traxman25's Tacoma Gallery
We have these in stock and ready to go!
Old 08-03-2012, 01:56 PM   #62
4x Innovations
traxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud of

Bump for the 1st Gen guys!
Old 10-12-2012, 01:06 PM   #64
4x Innovations

Bump for 1st Gen Hitch Bumpers!
Old 11-20-2012, 12:14 AM   #65
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
I see one for ye old 4runners on your site but not for the Pickup. Clarification?
Old 11-20-2012, 06:55 AM   #66
4x Innovations

Tacoma rear bumpers are on the website right next to the 4Runner rear bumpers. If you are talking about 84-95 pickups, I don't have a rear bumper for those at this time.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:23 PM   #67
Consistently Irregular
IronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really nice
Name: Corbin
IronCladTRD's Tacoma Gallery
How hard would it be to retrofit a swing out tire carrier onto one of these...?
Old 03-04-2013, 09:14 AM   #68
4x Innovations

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronCladTRD View Post
How hard would it be to retrofit a swing out tire carrier onto one of these...?
I have done that in the past, give me a call and I'll get you set up.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:55 PM   #69
Consistently Irregular
IronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really nice
I was just curious, I'm going to need to save up some serious funding first though maybe by the end of the summer. Jut thought it looks like a good solid bumper that fits my requirements and would be good to add a swing out to.
Edit: Any other pics you can post? I haven't found very many pictures of the installed bumper...
Old 11-09-2013, 09:31 PM   #70
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got my bumper on today from these guys. As usual the quality is top notch. Beautiful welds and it fit perfectly. Was a pain in the ass to get on by myself because it fit so perfectly to the frame width. Customer service with these guys is great.
Attached Thumbnails
Tacoma Rear Bumper with built in Class 3 Hitch!-imag0063.jpg   Tacoma Rear Bumper with built in Class 3 Hitch!-imag0062.jpg  
Old 11-11-2013, 09:35 AM   #71
Consistently Irregular
Got mine on to. Superb quality. Probably the best option for a 1st gen rear swingout, not to mention the fact that it has a Class 3 hitch! Looks like there'd be room to retrofit some jerrycan holders which I will probably do sometime in the next year or so. All the parts are included, even down to LED's to illuminate the license plate. Adam thinks of everything!
Old 11-11-2013, 07:21 PM   #72
4x Innovations

Looking great guys! Thank you for your orders with the tire carrier. Do either of you mind if I put your pics on our website? I forgot to take some pics of them tire carrier units before we shipped them, and installed pics are always better anyway.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:16 PM   #73
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
for the swingout option
Old 11-15-2013, 10:48 AM   #74
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

takern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by traxman25 View Post
Looking great guys! Thank you for your orders with the tire carrier. Do either of you mind if I put your pics on our website? I forgot to take some pics of them tire carrier units before we shipped them, and installed pics are always better anyway.
Nah don't mind at all.
Old 11-17-2013, 02:04 AM   #75
Consistently Irregular
Go right ahead! I'd prefer that you white out the license plate number, but otherwise I don't have a problem with it. I'm hoping to get some better ones too eventually.
Old 11-17-2013, 08:05 AM   #76
4x Innovations

Quote:
Originally Posted by takern View Post
Nah don't mind at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronCladTRD View Post
Go right ahead! I'd prefer that you white out the license plate number, but otherwise I don't have a problem with it. I'm hoping to get some better ones too eventually.
Thanks guys, I'll get those posted up.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:11 AM   #77
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Been looking at bumpers and I plan to get this with the swingout and Jerry can mount eventually. Seems like the best bang for the buck!
Old 12-11-2013, 03:34 PM   #78
Consistently Irregular
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
Been looking at bumpers and I plan to get this with the swingout and Jerry can mount eventually. Seems like the best bang for the buck!
So worth it.
Old 12-29-2013, 08:45 PM   #80

takern's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got to use this monstrosity that is called a bumper (meant in a loving way) this past weekend. All in all very happy with it. Pulled out a very stuck taco from the black mud in Florida using shackles and it worked flawlessly. The thing is stout as can be and I am pretty sure my frame will break before this.

I did however find one minor flaw with the tiregate design. Going over a washboard it jiggled enough to actually release. It bounced off of the knob that the handle rotates over, pin remained in the original hole. Im going to just get a small HD bungee cord and strap it down though so shouldn't have anymore problems with that.

I also traveled from VA to FL pulling a U-Haul trailer loaded down pretty good and the bumper performed during that trip as well.

All in all, I am still very happy with this bumper. Just wish i could say the same about Line-x of Fredericksburg in VA. Avoid those morons like the plague.