Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > 4x Innovations

Notices

Tacoma Rear Bumper with built in Class 3 Hitch!

Old 10-08-2010, 09:55 AM   #1
4x Innovations
traxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud of

Name: Adam
traxman25's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Rear Bumper with built in Class 3 Hitch!

4x Innovations now has Tacoma Rear Hitch bumpers for 95.5-04 Tacomas that are rated as a class 3 hitch! Our engineering team spent 4 months designing, analyzing, and performing destructive testing on this awesome new design! This new rear bumper features the same great 1/2" high grade steel mounting plates that have built in recovery shackle mounting points as all of our other bumpers. We then added a 2" receiver tube and all of the required supports to create the strongest hitch available for your Tacoma. Also new is the full width top tube allowing the entire length of the bumper to act as a step for getting to things in the bed with out dropping the tailgate.

The integrated 2" receiver hitch has been designed and tested to well exceed the SAE standards for a class 3 receiver hitch. To prove the ultimate strength of this beautiful piece of work additional testing was performed. After taking this bumper to 26500 lbs of pull force with a simultaneously applied 10000 lb tongue load there was less than 1 degree of deflection!

Order your new hitch and bumper all in one great item today for just $473 - less TW 5% discount -> $450 See the 4x Innovations website here for more information. Use coupon code Tacomaworld5 for 5% off

Here are some photos:

Attached Thumbnails
Tacoma Rear Bumper with built in Class 3 Hitch!-rb3h-7lx.jpg   Tacoma Rear Bumper with built in Class 3 Hitch!-rb3h-8lx.jpg   Tacoma Rear Bumper with built in Class 3 Hitch!-rb3h-3lx.jpg   Tacoma Rear Bumper with built in Class 3 Hitch!-rb3h-1lx.jpg   Tacoma Rear Bumper with built in Class 3 Hitch!-rb3h-6lx.jpg  

Old 10-08-2010, 10:00 AM   #2
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
looks bad ass!!!
Old 10-08-2010, 10:06 AM   #3
NicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud of
Name: Nic
NicP's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, got excited. thought maybe u guys finally were doin spec 2nd gen stuff. anty chance that is goin 2 happin?
Old 10-08-2010, 10:08 AM   #4
4x Innovations
traxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
Now that is one hell of a deal!
Yeah I can't believe I forgot to add them here back in June when they were released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
1st gen correct?
95.5-04, yes, I added that above, thanks for the reminder. I'm actively looking for a 05-10 as I can't find someone to bring one here. I don't know though, that's a ton of money to lay out just for R&D.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:09 AM   #5
4x Innovations

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicP View Post
yeah, got excited. thought maybe u guys finally were doin spec 2nd gen stuff. anty chance that is goin 2 happin?
The only thing holding me back is not having one in my back pocket. See above post for explanation.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:14 AM   #6
Let the Madness Begin...
Sterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud of

Name: Ian
Sterling's Tacoma Gallery
Looks fantastic! Do you happen to have pictures of it mounted? Very interested.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:45 PM   #7
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling View Post
x2, yes Please.
Old 10-16-2010, 08:55 PM   #8
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbrain03 View Post
x2, yes Please.

Old 10-25-2010, 07:28 AM   #9
4x Innovations

Great new photos, thank you for posting Tim!
Old 10-25-2010, 01:12 PM   #10
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by traxman25 View Post
Great new photos, thank you for posting Tim!
I've gotten a ton of compliments on it Adam! I'm a little upset at myself that it took me this long to get pics on the trail though haha.
Now alls I need is another 4xInnovations sticker. Adam think you could PM me the logo you use for the stickers so I can get it cut/printed?
Old 10-26-2010, 12:22 PM   #11
RidinHigh
SmallTacoBigDream is a glorious beacon of lightSmallTacoBigDream is a glorious beacon of lightSmallTacoBigDream is a glorious beacon of lightSmallTacoBigDream is a glorious beacon of lightSmallTacoBigDream is a glorious beacon of lightSmallTacoBigDream is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Beau
SmallTacoBigDream's Tacoma Gallery
sub for later...
Old 10-26-2010, 12:35 PM   #12
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a good looking tube bumper. A tube bumper is what I wanted when I first bought my truck. Wish they had them for 2nd gens!
Old 10-26-2010, 03:15 PM   #13
4x Innovations

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
I've gotten a ton of compliments on it Adam! I'm a little upset at myself that it took me this long to get pics on the trail though haha.
Now alls I need is another 4xInnovations sticker. Adam think you could PM me the logo you use for the stickers so I can get it cut/printed?
Tim,

I have a few 3x10 stickers I could send you if you just want larger. Let me know.
Old 11-06-2010, 02:29 PM   #14
tacod is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
tacod's Tacoma Gallery
is there a version that incorporates hitch and license tag mount?
Old 12-09-2010, 07:47 PM   #15
BoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
BoostingMS6's Tacoma Gallery
Does the stock spare fit with this bumper? I really like it.

And the pic above only shows one shackle?
Old 12-10-2010, 07:23 AM   #16
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Any idea how I could attach a license plate using this bumper? I really don't want to attach it to the tailgate like pittim did. I am getting closer to getting one, just need to wrap up a few things.

Be nice to have the bumper to match the sliders.
Old 12-11-2010, 07:16 AM   #17
4x Innovations

I will have a license plate mount for the bumper by Monday morning. The mount will be sort of easily removable so when you are on the trail you can keep your plate from turning into a rock anchor and getting destroyed. I'm not going to make it TOO easy to remove so it does not become a easy target of theft.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:45 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by traxman25 View Post
I will have a license plate mount for the bumper by Monday morning. The mount will be sort of easily removable so when you are on the trail you can keep your plate from turning into a rock anchor and getting destroyed. I'm not going to make it TOO easy to remove so it does not become a easy target of theft.
Awesome man! Post up some pics when you get it.

I'm excited, to see how it looks.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:19 AM   #19
4x Innovations

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostingMS6 View Post
Does the stock spare fit with this bumper? I really like it.

And the pic above only shows one shackle?
There are two shackle mounts, Tim is only running one.
Old 12-11-2010, 02:05 PM   #20
BoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
BoostingMS6's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome. Any luck on fitment with stock spare?