LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > 4x Innovations

Notices

2005+ Tacoma Bolt On Sliders

Old 07-15-2011, 05:51 AM   #21
jdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Jimmy
jdhaas3's Tacoma Gallery
will you be making double cab long bed?
Old 07-15-2011, 06:16 AM   #22
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Nice job Adam, they look great! great design, pringing the rear leg up so you can go back further on the frame.

to everyone who has any doubts about these, his sliders (any type) are very strong. just this past weekend i slid off of a rock and landed on the sliders from about a foot drop, also used them to pivot around trees and rocks (that's where it helps to have them stick out). haven't used the hi-lift on them yet, but after caseing a rock on them i'd bet your frame bend far before these.

in this picture i hich centered myself pretty bad, had all 4 wheels off with all of the weight on the sliders. took it like champs
Old 07-15-2011, 02:15 PM   #23
==========
pAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
pAP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
Nice job Adam, they look great! great design, pringing the rear leg up so you can go back further on the frame.

to everyone who has any doubts about these, his sliders (any type) are very strong. just this past weekend i slid off of a rock and landed on the sliders from about a foot drop, also used them to pivot around trees and rocks (that's where it helps to have them stick out). haven't used the hi-lift on them yet, but after caseing a rock on them i'd bet your frame bend far before these.

in this picture i hich centered myself pretty bad, had all 4 wheels off with all of the weight on the sliders. took it like champs
You know this man! My DC LB sees so much high center action... It's not even funny. These sliders are the real deal! I love them so much, I'm going to be ordering another pair for a short bed.
Old 07-15-2011, 02:41 PM   #24
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pAP View Post
You know this man! My DC LB sees so much high center action... It's not even funny. These sliders are the real deal! I love them so much, I'm going to be ordering another pair for a short bed.
hold up! you have two tacomas?

that picture ^^^^ was from the first day when you weren't there. it was quite entertaining, i was perch on top of that even worse than the boulder you had to winch me of of.
Old 07-15-2011, 05:33 PM   #25
==========
pAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pAP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hold up! you have two tacomas?

that picture ^^^^ was from the first day when you weren't there. it was quite entertaining, i was perch on top of that even worse than the boulder you had to winch me of of.
I wish I was that fortunate. In the process of trading the LB in for a SB.

I wish I were there to see it!
Old 07-15-2011, 05:35 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by pAP View Post
I wish I was that fortunate. In the process of trading the LB in for a SB.

I wish I were there to see it!
nice, transfering all your parts?
Old 07-16-2011, 09:38 AM   #27
==========

pAP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nice, transfering all your parts?
Yea. Everything transferring except these sliders. Way too long. :0)
Old 07-18-2011, 07:30 AM   #28
hotrodman is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
hotrodman's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered a set. Hope they are as good as they look here!
Old 07-18-2011, 07:48 AM   #29
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
hellrazor004's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get the ones as shown or the ones that are 1/2" closer to the truck. I'm kind of up in the air on what would work better/look better.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:56 AM   #30
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I can add that yes these are BEEFY! I am running welded DOM's with kick outs on my DCLB and these are SOLID. The local gentlemen who took the time to weld them up for me was highly impressed with the craftsmanship as well as the INSANE price that was extended.

I have yet to snap some pictures of my setup but for anyone on the fence, 4xInnovations is no joke. Just open up that wallet....
Old 07-18-2011, 08:29 AM   #31
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrazor004 View Post
Did you get the ones as shown or the ones that are 1/2" closer to the truck. I'm kind of up in the air on what would work better/look better.
I did not see options on the website, but I think either will work for me.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:17 AM   #32
4x Innovations
traxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud of

Name: Adam
traxman25's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for the orders!

Quote:
As of right now, the production units are 1/2" narrower. If you wanted them wider I can do that just let me know when you order. If you are getting in on the preorder it will not make a difference, but if you want to order afterwords you'd have to wait until we built another batch as I'll only be inventorying the standard production size.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:46 AM   #33
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Adam,

The narrower version is fine. Thanks! Do you know when the first set will be sent out?
Old 07-18-2011, 10:16 AM   #34
4x Innovations
traxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Adam,

The narrower version is fine. Thanks! Do you know when the first set will be sent out?
Between July 25 and Aug 5th.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:44 AM   #35
Awesome. Looking forward to getting them on my truck!
Old 07-19-2011, 09:23 AM   #36
Bump for a great deal.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:43 AM   #37
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
And another BUMP!! For possibly the best sliders on the market...

For those of you questioning 4x's stuff don't... If it says anything I run his sliders on the ATO rig...
Old 07-19-2011, 10:54 AM   #38
Big Metal Hubajube
oZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SatCom Veteran
oZmonKey's Tacoma Gallery
Traxman25:

Any plans to make Access Cab bolt on sliders?
Old 07-19-2011, 11:13 AM   #39
willimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to behold

Name: Will
willimatic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oZmonKey View Post
Traxman25:

Any plans to make Access Cab bolt on sliders?
Access cabs use the same length as the DCSB (Double Cab Short Bed).
Old 07-19-2011, 11:33 AM   #40
4x Innovations

Quote:
Originally Posted by willimatic View Post
Access cabs use the same length as the DCSB (Double Cab Short Bed).
Right the slider length would be fine. The thing I'm not sure about, that I'm looking into, is where the body mount for the rear of the cab/front of the bed is located. If that body mount sits down on the side of the frame these mounting plates probably won't work. Plus a few other things. I won't say that they fit for sure with out actually test fitting a set though.