Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > 4x Innovations

Notices

2005+ Tacoma Bolt On Sliders

Old 07-19-2011, 08:58 PM   #42
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
tacomalex's Tacoma Gallery
if these will fit on an access cab I will deff get a set ordered asap
Old 07-20-2011, 07:50 AM   #43
Big Metal Hubajube
oZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SatCom Veteran
oZmonKey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by traxman25 View Post
Right the slider length would be fine. The thing I'm not sure about, that I'm looking into, is where the body mount for the rear of the cab/front of the bed is located. If that body mount sits down on the side of the frame these mounting plates probably won't work. Plus a few other things. I won't say that they fit for sure with out actually test fitting a set though.
Thanks for clarifying.

I'd offer my truck for test fit, but it's a 15 hour trip, one way.
Hope you can find someone closer.
Old 07-22-2011, 05:47 AM   #44
4x Innovations
traxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud of

Name: Adam
traxman25's Tacoma Gallery
Today is the last day to get a great discount on these beefy sliders! Get your order in and don't miss out saving $60!
Old 07-22-2011, 04:44 PM   #45
==========
pAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
pAP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Today is the last day to get a great discount on these beefy sliders! Get your order in and don't miss out saving $60!
Got mine ordered!
Old 07-23-2011, 01:46 PM   #46
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
hellrazor004's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait for mine to ship.
Old 08-07-2011, 07:10 PM   #48
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by pAP View Post
My Sliders En Route. Come on Wednesday!
I got a tracking number Saturday, but no carrier. Do you know what company they were shipped with?
Old 08-07-2011, 07:23 PM   #49
==========
pAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pAP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrazor004 View Post
I got a tracking number Saturday, but no carrier. Do you know what company they were shipped with?
Should be fedex. Just copy the number and google search it. The search will come back with a carrier.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:21 PM   #50
Woot - should be here Wednesday!
Old 08-10-2011, 10:31 AM   #51
Haha - Quoted from the girlfriend...

"sliders are here. and so big and heavy i had to help the fed ex lady get them out of the truck"
Old 08-10-2011, 11:46 AM   #52
==========

pAP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrazor004 View Post
Haha - Quoted from the girlfriend...

"sliders are here. and so big and heavy i had to help the fed ex lady get them out of the truck"
Mine are here as well. Prepping and painting them now.

Getting the pops off, marine clean, metal ready, por15 then top coats.
Attached Thumbnails
2005+ Tacoma Bolt On Sliders-imageuploadedbytapatalk1312998305.722391.jpg   2005+ Tacoma Bolt On Sliders-imageuploadedbytapatalk1312998344.244111.jpg  
Old 08-10-2011, 12:46 PM   #53
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pAP View Post
Mine are here as well. Prepping and painting them now.

Getting the pops off, marine clean, metal ready, por15 then top coats.
where did you buy your POR15 from? i got a paint sprayer speciffically to use with that stuff, but haven't ordered the POR15 yet. my whole undercarrage is getting coverered with it.
Old 08-10-2011, 12:53 PM   #54
4x Innovations
traxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
where did you buy your POR15 from? i got a paint sprayer speciffically to use with that stuff, but haven't ordered the POR15 yet. my whole undercarrage is getting coverered with it.
http://www.por15.com/

I looked into becoming a dealer but I don't think I could sell their buy in in a year. Great paint though.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:42 PM   #55
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
http://www.por15.com/

I looked into becoming a dealer but I don't think I could sell their buy in in a year. Great paint though.
wow, they must require a pretty big order. that's unfortunate. i'd buy it from ya
Old 08-10-2011, 02:20 PM   #56
4x Innovations

Yes. Most places do.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:32 PM   #58
==========

pAP's Tacoma Gallery
Two more bolts and all done.

Here is how I installed it
-take out the bottom cross member bolt
-get the slider into place and put a tapered head bolt into the hole of the cross member bolt.
-put a side bolt in near the most rear side bolt hole that needs to be drilled and snug it up
-mark the rear side plate hole with a center punch
-unbolt everything and take the slider down to drill the rear hole
-put the slider back into place the same way as earlier
-put all the side bolts in tight to snug the plates to the frame.
-mark the bottom tapered bolt holes with a center punch
-drill all the holes
-I painted the holes I just drilled with por15 so they don't rust
-loosen all the side bolts and bolt the bottom bolts nice and tight
-go ahead and tighten all the side bolts

The only bolt (on each slider) I wasn't able to do was the tapered bottom bolt in the front. It's in the boxed out section of the frame and there is no way to get your arm back there and get a nut on that tapered head bolt. I suspect that holes need to be drilled and tapped. there really needs to be a bolt in this position. Hopefully Adam will chime in and let us know what the scoop is for that.

These bolt on sliders are beefy and am excited to get them on the trail next weekend. The plates matted perfectly to all the holes and bolts on the frame. No modification required at all!

Enjoy
Old 08-17-2011, 02:28 AM   #59
1expensiveTaco is on a distinguished road

Marines: 0311 Infantry 3/3 India Co. and Kilo Co.
Name: Steven
1expensiveTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Any update on whether these mounts will fit the frame on an AC LB? I want these so bad
Old 08-18-2011, 11:13 AM   #60
4x Innovations

I haven't actually fit up a set to know for sure.