Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > 4x Innovations

Notices

Want some free armor from 4x Innovations and Armor Tech?

Old 06-06-2013, 10:11 AM   #1
4x Innovations
traxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud of

Name: Adam
traxman25's Tacoma Gallery
Want some free armor from 4x Innovations and Armor Tech?

Here’s your chance to get some free armor from 4x Innovations and Armor Tech, but there’s a catch! We want to expand our product offerings but we need some rigs to do product development on. I don’t really feel like buying more trucks right now so we came up with a great offer, and some people will get the deal of a lifetime! But the catch is you have to be able to bring your truck to our shop, likely multiple times or be able to leave it here.

Here’s the way this works:
First off, if you aren’t willing or able to bring your truck to our shop in Platteville WI at least twice, or willing to leave your truck with us; then sorry, this deal isn’t for you.

Below is a list of products we’re looking to develop but don’t have a truck for. Check out the list to see if there is anything you want on the list.
When you see an item you have on your wish list contact us either by posting, sending a PM or email (please do not call for initial contact on this offer!)

I’ll give you details on the development process for that particular item and will work with you, your schedule, and our schedule to get shop times setup.
You’ll come to the shop time, we’ll do the development process. Them after everything is said and done you’ll drive off into the sunset with your great new armor!

The list:
84-88 Pickup Rear Bumper, truck MUST have clean factory box.
95-97, 98-00, 01-04 Tacoma Front Plate Bumper and possibly rear plate bumper.

This list is the short list of items we’re looking to get moving immediately. There are a LOT more items I have planned. If this program goes well this list will be updated with new items as others are completed.

Again, please post, PM, or email if you’re interested, I’d love to hook some people up with free parts!
Attached Thumbnails
Want some free armor from 4x Innovations and Armor Tech?-ato4045-gen-2-tacoma-rear-wraparound-bumper.jpg  
Old 06-06-2013, 01:01 PM   #2
Monkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud of
Marines:
Monkeyboy's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! PM sent.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:09 PM   #3
tdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the rough
tdunc's Tacoma Gallery
I'm obviously too far away....but excited to see some work done toward a 2012+ front bumper!
Old 08-17-2013, 07:03 PM   #4
4x Innovations
traxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud of

It was a good day!

Attached Thumbnails
Want some free armor from 4x Innovations and Armor Tech?-hcrearcomp.jpg  
Old 08-17-2013, 07:26 PM   #5
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
About time Adam I'm gonna need you to take more money from me in the future on one of the high clearance bumpers
Old 08-17-2013, 07:36 PM   #6
Monkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud of
Marines:
Monkeyboy's Tacoma Gallery
That bumper is total sex. Adam and..... I forgot his name. They both do amazing work. Excellent craftsmen.

A+++ Would let them cut my truck up again.
Old 08-20-2013, 01:38 PM   #7
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I notice there's a hole in your product line for 1st gen tube stuff... I'm < 3 hours away... Hint hint
Old 08-29-2013, 09:36 AM   #9
4x Innovations

List updated. Thank you for all the offers, sorry we're too far away from many of you.
Old 11-16-2013, 08:24 PM   #10
4x Innovations

List updated.
Old 02-07-2014, 03:24 PM   #11
paranoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

paranoid56's Tacoma Gallery
i am to far, but please please make a plate first gen taco bumper
Old 05-18-2014, 09:31 AM   #13
4x Innovations

Hummm.

Attached Thumbnails
Want some free armor from 4x Innovations and Armor Tech?-1185-1lx.jpg  
Old 06-06-2014, 03:53 PM   #15
Hawkeye888 will become famous soon enoughHawkeye888 will become famous soon enough

Hawkeye888's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if you ever need an 05-11