Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > 4x Innovations

Notices

New Vendor! 4x Innovations

Old 10-28-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
New Vendor! 4x Innovations

Please welcome Adam and 4x Innovations. They're already known to some of you...they make front bumpers, tube doors, door hinges, sliders, rear bumpers and roll cage.
Old 10-28-2009, 10:34 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!!
Old 10-28-2009, 10:46 AM   #3
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Aboard Adam!!!!.....
Old 10-28-2009, 10:47 AM   #4
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! Welcome to TW
Old 10-28-2009, 10:50 AM   #5
4x Innovations
traxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud of

Name: Adam
traxman25's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks fellas. I look forward to being able to help you all out with some great products!

I manufacture everything I sell right here in WI. We use exclusively USA made steel and components! Feel free to give me a call, email, or PM with any questions you may have. Also please note, I'm the only one who answers the phone but I also build everything, so if I miss your call please leave a voice mail and I will get back to you.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:30 PM   #6
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
welcome, i checked out your website and it looks great

Do you have any pictures of your rocksliders on an 05 double cab short bed?
Old 02-20-2012, 06:37 PM   #8
JABracingTRD is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
JABracingTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Just wanted to let you know I have your kick out sliders on my 08 double cab and love them!!! Thank you for all your good work
Old 07-29-2012, 02:28 AM   #9
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
Are you still making your swing gate?
Old 07-30-2012, 07:32 AM   #10
4x Innovations
traxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud of

Name: Adam
traxman25's Tacoma Gallery
The tail gate tire carrier was never a production piece.
Old 07-30-2012, 07:59 AM   #11
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh, I thought I remember reading on Ttora about them. Maybe it was one you made for a member there