Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > 4x Innovations

Notices

Rock Sliders for ALL Toyotas

Old 05-27-2010, 01:57 PM   #21
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have pictures of these sliders installed on a 1st gen?
Old 05-28-2010, 07:06 AM   #22
kbx10 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
kbx10's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is a noob question, but where can I get these painted and then put on my truck and about how much would that cost me?
Old 05-28-2010, 07:17 AM   #23
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be getting some very soon. what is normal shipping on these for a 07dbl cab? to 76308?
Old 05-28-2010, 07:20 AM   #24
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
All Toyotas? Where's sliders for the wife's Camry...
Old 05-28-2010, 07:31 AM   #25
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Anyone have pictures of these sliders installed on a 1st gen?

Lemme know what kinda angle you want and I'll see if I got a pic of em.

Note: Mine are as far out from the frame as possible. Since my frame "passed" the rust inspection, I figured mount em a bit further out than I liked, so than whenever my frame DOES fail, I can just cut em off and weld em back on how I want them.
Old 05-28-2010, 07:31 AM   #26
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
AC=same as DC SB
2nd gen DC SB may be same as what 2nd gen AC needs but the 05-06 DC on the list does not seperate bed lengths for 2nd gen DCs........IIRC, 72" is the length for AC LB..........so again the question..........Are there some for 2nd gen ACs or ext cabs if you prefer???............and what about some for the wife's RAV4?

edit - nevermind, OP says any length we want but posted list doesn't cover 2nd gen AC...........
Old 05-28-2010, 08:28 AM   #27
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
Lemme know what kinda angle you want and I'll see if I got a pic of em.

Note: Mine are as far out from the frame as possible. Since my frame "passed" the rust inspection, I figured mount em a bit further out than I liked, so than whenever my frame DOES fail, I can just cut em off and weld em back on how I want them.
Those were great. Thanks.

Your truck is sweet man.

I don't understand your reasoning for having them out so far (it's not your explanation, it's my ignorance) but I think for me I'd have them tucked in a bit more.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:18 AM   #28
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Those were great. Thanks.

Your truck is sweet man.

I don't understand your reasoning for having them out so far (it's not your explanation, it's my ignorance) but I think for me I'd have them tucked in a bit more.
First gen frames rust. For mine, if it rusts through, Toyota will replace the frame for free. When it does rust thought, I'm going to cut my sliders off infront of the gussets, then have my buddy weld them back on. They'll be about an inch or so closer in, so pretty close to the body line.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:20 AM   #29
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a great item
here they are on my truck

Old 05-28-2010, 09:29 AM   #30
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
i've been running my DOM sliders for acouple years now.. let me tell you these are worth the money! mine have saved the truck more than a few times... i believe i have one of the early sets made for the 2nd gen double cabs...
Old 06-11-2010, 03:24 PM   #31
4x Innovations
traxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud of

Name: Adam
traxman25's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the great referrals guys!
Old 06-14-2010, 05:52 AM   #32
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

headhunter247's Tacoma Gallery
What are the pro's/con's of getting kick outs for an '05 DC?
Old 06-14-2010, 06:07 AM   #33
4x Innovations
traxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud of

The pros are that they help push the truck sideways if you are sliding against something. This helps keep the rear fender from getting crunched. The only con I've ever heard is that it makes the truck wider, but never heard any official complaints of someone actually getting stuck because of it.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:15 AM   #34
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by traxman25 View Post
The pros are that they help push the truck sideways if you are sliding against something. This helps keep the rear fender from getting crunched. The only con I've ever heard is that it makes the truck wider, but never heard any official complaints of someone actually getting stuck because of it.
Ok, thanks man. Im making a few moves and will be in touch.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:33 AM   #35
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
Old 06-21-2010, 06:28 AM   #36
NicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud of
Name: Nic
NicP's Tacoma Gallery
Your stuff looks great.
Any chance you'll start doing more stuff for 2nd gen Tacos (front and rear bumpers) similar to the stuff you have for 1st gen/4runner/pickups??
Old 06-21-2010, 06:50 AM   #37
4x Innovations

Eventually, I just need a truck to work on.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:56 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by traxman25 View Post
Eventually, I just need a truck to work on.
You can come down to St. Louis and work on my truck
Old 06-21-2010, 07:23 AM   #39
4x Innovations

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter247 View Post
You can come down to St. Louis and work on my truck
You can come to platteville to have parts built.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:14 AM   #40
4x Innovations

yes.