Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > 4x Innovations

Notices

Tacoma Rear Bumpers

Old 05-04-2010, 08:55 PM   #1
4x Innovations
traxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud of

Name: Adam
traxman25's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Rear Bumpers

One of the most forgotten and neglected, but important, part of any off road truck is a solid rear bumper. When you wheel your truck, chances are you're going to come across a time when you have to drive down off a ledge or very step hill. Chances also are that the said ledge might want to take a giant bite out of the back side of your rig. The factory bumper also does not provide that Heavy Duty tow point you need to help in sticky situations.
Your new 4x I Toyota Tacoma rear tube bumper is designed to withstand the hardest of hits, and the toughest of tugs. Made from the steel tubing and mounting plates, they include wrap around protection, superior support, and 2 D ring shackle mounts.
Wrap around protection means that this bumper covers from the rear of the wheel well on the driverís side, all the way around to the rear of the wheel well on the passenger side. This side wrap around protection is supported directly back to your truck's frame.
Monstrous high grade steel mounting plates have a 3/4 inch hole for mounting any standard D ring shackle. It also supports and encapsulates all three main rear tubes. Also included is license plate mount.

Order yours today in 1.5" tubing for $350 or from 1.75" tubing for $375! Click here for online ordering or give us a call and we'll get you set up.

Attached Thumbnails
Tacoma Rear Bumpers-rb353.jpg   Tacoma Rear Bumpers-rb354.jpg   Tacoma Rear Bumpers-rb351.jpg   Tacoma Rear Bumpers-rb352.jpg  
Old 06-16-2010, 09:00 PM   #2
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Bump...

Adam is now making bumpers with an integrated class 3 hitch...just got mine in today.

I'm out of town til next week, so hopefully I'll be able to get this on by next weekend!
Old 06-16-2010, 09:09 PM   #3
4x Innovations
traxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud of

Dang that was quick!
Old 06-16-2010, 09:11 PM   #5
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, whenever you said they were shipping monday I figured they'd be here friday when I was out of town. Definitely wasn't expecting them today!

Between this bumper, your sliders, and 2 budbuilt skids, I'm pretty sure the FedEx guy hates me
Old 06-16-2010, 09:13 PM   #6
005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
005Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Little rust issue there brother
Old 06-16-2010, 09:24 PM   #8
4x Innovations

The brown around the welds is NOT rust! It is discoloration from the welding gasses, and wipes off by hand. I've never even thought to wipe it off before taking the pics.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:29 PM   #9
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
looks good. if i wasnt such a poor ass id be all over it
Old 06-16-2010, 09:30 PM   #10
Toyota FTW
2000yota has a spectacular aura about2000yota has a spectacular aura about2000yota has a spectacular aura about

Name: Garrett
2000yota's Tacoma Gallery
thats the best lookin rear bumper for 1st gen imo. do you have to weld to put it on or just bolt on?
Old 06-16-2010, 09:31 PM   #11
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
I'm definitely ordering one of these when I get the funds.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:45 PM   #12
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000yota View Post
thats the best lookin rear bumper for 1st gen imo. do you have to weld to put it on or just bolt on?
take the old one off, bolt this one on.

i guess you could weld it into place if ya want
Old 06-17-2010, 05:37 AM   #13
4x Innovations

No welding, drilling, or other modifications required, they are a straight bolt up to the stock mounting holes.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:17 AM   #14
kbx10 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
kbx10's Tacoma Gallery
any possibility of a 2nd gen bumper coming out?

I've got the truck if you need a guinea pig and I am not too far from Platteville....
Old 06-17-2010, 06:19 AM   #15
Major91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Major91's Tacoma Gallery
I would also be interested if there was a 2nd Gen rear bumper for sure! Cuz my tin foil stock is not cutting it!
Old 06-17-2010, 06:49 AM   #16
4x Innovations

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbx10 View Post
any possibility of a 2nd gen bumper coming out?

I've got the truck if you need a guinea pig and I am not too far from Platteville....
YES, all I've been waiting for is a truck to work on! Give me a call and we'll get something worked out.
Old 07-03-2010, 09:20 AM   #17
short bus bully is on a distinguished road
Name: matthew
short bus bully's Tacoma Gallery
x2 on the 05+
Old 07-30-2010, 07:10 PM   #18
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Bump

Just got mine on

Old 07-30-2010, 07:16 PM   #19
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Tim u getting ready for something? Products look real good tho
Old 07-30-2010, 07:26 PM   #20
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
Tim u getting ready for something? Products look real good tho
Old bumper was bent up from backing into stuff, plus my hitch dragged on lots of crap. So now I have a stronger bumper with a hitch that wont get in the way