Notices

Official 5-Lug Picture Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-31-2011, 06:58 PM   #501
Pompous Ass
Navelfunk is on a distinguished road

Navelfunk's Tacoma Gallery
2011 Taco

My resolution is to make the bench seat much more comfortable and to find some properly wide tires. Happy New Year!
Attached Thumbnails
Official 5-Lug Picture Thread-tacoma.jpg  
Old 12-31-2011, 07:02 PM   #502
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buickgnx View Post
i was thinking that it needed to be lowered a bit because it looks kinda stupid with the wheels and the big gap in the wheel wells. i was thinking some http://www.xiiperformance.com/?page_id=1007 1.7 front and 2.0 drop in the rear casue my dad dosnt want it super lof. what u guys think?
I think aluminum drop blocks are the dumbest fucking thing you can ever put on your truck.

Forget about the Sittin Sic drop blocks, and get Beefed blocks.

I have 3" blocks, tapered and offset pin/hole with grade 8 hardware. Let me know if you want them, or send me a PM.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:47 AM   #503
fastrope is on a distinguished road
fastrope's Tacoma Gallery
nice.. what are the specs on these wheel/tires?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skamikaze View Post
sorry for the crappy iphone pic in the dark and rain. just wanted to take a quick shot last night after getting the 5 lug wheels on there
Old 01-02-2012, 07:35 PM   #504
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
the three best five lugs alive besides neslerrah and mcjosh

Old 01-02-2012, 07:41 PM   #505
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post
the three best five lugs alive besides neslerrah and mcjosh
Pretty bold statement there.
Old 01-02-2012, 07:52 PM   #506
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Pretty bold statement there.
:P
Old 01-03-2012, 10:36 AM   #509
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpedo26 View Post
Whos white single cab^
its silver and thats naked taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmxman185 View Post
hmm still think the 33's are just a little to big... and you forgot to include my pic bro.
lol the 33's are huuuge
Old 01-03-2012, 12:05 PM   #510
CASHDOWN88 is on a distinguished road
CASHDOWN88's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine!!!

Mods so far:

2.75" spacer in the front
1.75" AAL in rear
16X8 Dick Cepek Wheels with 4.5 backspacing
245/75R16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac
UWS Tool Box
K&N 77 Series Cold Air Intake

Upcoming Mods:

Tinted Windows
Black Rhino Brush Guard w/ KC lights
Exhaults of some kind
Anything else that someone has an idea to do...
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2012, 02:18 PM   #511
Confusion
Denim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud of

Name: Erick
Denim Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
its silver and thats naked taco

lol the 33's are huuuge
Do you know what your stock gearing is? I'm thinking of getting 285's but just don't know about the gearing. Or should I just do it?
Old 01-03-2012, 02:29 PM   #512
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Dan View Post
Do you know what your stock gearing is? I'm thinking of getting 285's but just don't know about the gearing. Or should I just do it?

3.88 i just bought 4.56's though
Old 01-03-2012, 08:42 PM   #513
Mob parking lots.

I thought my truck was lowered?
Old 01-03-2012, 08:53 PM   #514
Joels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to behold

Name: joel
Joels98taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post

I thought my truck was lowered?
Old 01-04-2012, 10:34 AM   #515
Confusion
Denim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud of

Quote:
3.88 i just bought 4.56's though
Did it do okay with the 33's and the 3.88?
Old 01-04-2012, 10:38 AM   #516
NakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of light
NakedTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Dan View Post
Did it do okay with the 33's and the 3.88?
hahhaha no way
Old 01-04-2012, 10:40 AM   #517
Confusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedTacoma View Post
hahhaha no way
Hah! I will prob do it gonna lift soon hopefully and only have money for tires which I desperately need lol
Old 01-04-2012, 12:27 PM   #518
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedTacoma View Post
hahhaha no way
send me the mast4er install link yo
Old 01-04-2012, 04:16 PM   #519
Bosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Kevin
Bosmob's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine after a front spacer lift, wheels and tires.

Old 01-04-2012, 04:22 PM   #520
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosmob View Post
Here's mine after a front spacer lift, wheels and tires.

i must admit that looks really amazing

Products Discussed in this Thread