Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-27-2010, 04:51 PM   #41
aggiepack is on a distinguished road

Name: Nate
aggiepack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 305tacoma View Post
how did you get a seat cover on there? i couldnt get any on mine
I ordered mine from thepartsbin.com Look under "seat covers" and buy the one for the solid bench w/ 3 removable headrests. With all things considered, it fits quite well IMO.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:49 PM   #42
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siebler View Post
Pretty sure thats because Double Cabs only come as 6 lug, At least in the 1st gen. Guessing its the same for 2nd gen though.
Not anymore... there's now a DC 5 lug for 2011. 2.7, auto, slow as balllllllllls
Old 10-27-2010, 08:52 PM   #43
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
StormTrooper's Tacoma Gallery
My Baby

StormTrooper.
Attached Thumbnails
Official 5-Lug Picture Thread-keep-1.jpg   Official 5-Lug Picture Thread-pa140526.jpg  
Old 10-28-2010, 01:18 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by afd23a View Post
Here's a couple pics of mine from this summer.

hey afd23a what kind of rims are those? they look great, and i'd kill to get my hands on a pair
Old 10-28-2010, 08:28 AM   #45
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggiepack View Post
hey afd23a what kind of rims are those? they look great, and i'd kill to get my hands on a pair
Thanks for the complement. They were on the truck when I bought it. They're Eagle Alloy Series 146 polished aluminum, but they come in chrome as well. 15x7, 4" backspacing. I like the way they look, but it's taken hub spacer rings and extended thread lug nuts to get them to center on the hub correctly. I guess that would be true for almost any aftermarket rims though.
Old 10-28-2010, 01:33 PM   #46
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
i have yet to install my readylift but ive done quite a bit of mods.

Old 10-29-2010, 08:11 PM   #48
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
That thing is gay.
Old 10-30-2010, 02:51 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post
i have yet to install my readylift but ive done quite a bit of mods.

love the look of your projector headlights shemicals!where didja get them/was it a pain to install?
Old 10-30-2010, 09:26 AM   #51
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggiepack View Post
love the look of your projector headlights shemicals!where didja get them/was it a pain to install?
my buddy had them on his tacoma before i did, he wanted crystal clears so we made a great deal. it was easy to hook them up but to aim them sucked worse than any endeavor. The halos were a bit tricky. had to shave where i was quikc connecting because it wasnt making contact
Old 10-30-2010, 10:49 AM   #52
tacoman2.7 is on a distinguished road
Name: papakracker
tacoman2.7's Tacoma Gallery
sooo happy to see 5 luggers mixin it up!
Old 10-30-2010, 11:57 AM   #53
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by epa4wd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
yay we have our own section now!

I am usually not a big fan for white but you two have really nice Tacoma's.

Here is my 5 lugger BSP.

Just finished two more mods in the last week.

Mine is a daily driver and I plan on no off roading but I want to have it comfortable and functional.
Old 11-01-2010, 06:52 PM   #54
TIM GAINOUS is on a distinguished road

TIM GAINOUS's Tacoma Gallery
yep dd

this is mine right now. however im gonna 4x4 it soon as i can.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:03 PM   #55
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

CUtigerfan's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my baby. I'm used to saying she ain't much she's just a 5-lugger but i don't guess I have to here

Old 11-02-2010, 05:29 PM   #58
bills yota 2wpeel has a spectacular aura aboutbills yota 2wpeel has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bill
bills yota 2wpeel's Tacoma Gallery

Ready lift, custom body lift, 30.6" tires on 16x8 american racing wheels,

not shown, wet okole seat cover, 8k hid headlights, 6k foglights, urd short shift kit, afe pro dry CAI

future mods - arb air locker w/ 4.10 gears, bilstein rear shocks, doug thorley headers, brackets to raise rear bumper to normal height
Old 11-02-2010, 05:35 PM   #59
TIM GAINOUS is on a distinguished road

TIM GAINOUS's Tacoma Gallery
nice
Old 11-02-2010, 06:38 PM   #60
Yota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
Yota Newb's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking trucks everyone!

Products Discussed in this Thread