Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

Official 5-Lug Picture Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2013, 03:47 PM   #1261
Damn dirty Swede
EricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric Sven
EricTheRed's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. That looks really sharp! What kind of offset/backspacing do you have on those wheels?
Old 05-01-2013, 05:23 PM   #1262
Cgtaco1 is on a distinguished road
Cgtaco1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricTheRed View Post
Nice. That looks really sharp! What kind of offset/backspacing do you have on those wheels?
They are eagle alloy 5 on 4.5 -46offset actually going to paint stock steelies for 265 tires idk if post was a response to mine heh
Old 05-05-2013, 01:44 AM   #1263
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Something a little new for the 2TRunner...Mid-Traveled. Something is up in the rear, have to figure it out. Installed AAL, showing very little signs of rear lift.

Old 05-05-2013, 06:50 AM   #1264
Cgtaco1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
Something a little new for the 2TRunner...Mid-Traveled. Something is up in the rear, have to figure it out. Installed AAL, showing very little signs of rear lift.

Sick bumper! How much did that run you?
Old 05-05-2013, 03:44 PM   #1265
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgtaco1 View Post
Sick bumper! How much did that run you?
The front?

Haha, that shit is 100% custom.

Like $225 or something.
Old 05-05-2013, 06:10 PM   #1266
Cgtaco1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
The front?

Haha, that shit is 100% custom.

Like $225 or something.
Nice is there a guide or something? Sorry noob here
Old 05-05-2013, 07:29 PM   #1267
pkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Pete
pkjr's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, Quaker. I'm not sure about the rear aal, though? How much lift front/rear did you get? How's the ride? Etc...
Old 05-05-2013, 07:38 PM   #1268
pkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
pkjr's Tacoma Gallery
Nice day in the forest.

I bought a Fuji X100S camera for quick and easy everyday images. These turned out nice from today.

Old 05-05-2013, 10:04 PM   #1269
Damn dirty Swede
EricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric Sven
EricTheRed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkjr View Post
Nice day in the forest.

I bought a Fuji X100S camera for quick and easy everyday images. These turned out nice from today.

Looks good man!

Tell me...how are you liking the X100S? I'm sick of carrying around my FF on vacation and this is the camera I'm leaning towards. I think you should post some more pics of your Taco you've taken with it...y'know, that way it keeps this thread on-topic. XD
Old 05-05-2013, 11:01 PM   #1270
pkjr's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ Thank you, and, I hear ya, man. I have a Nikon D300 with lenses, but they are collecting dust now. This Fuji X100S is a very capable and convenient camera that weighs only one pound. No fatigue in the forest today, even after nine hours. Full 'Auto' or full 'Manual', it can handle either, or anything in between (aperture, shutter priority, etc.)

And, it can see it in the dark. I've taken images up to ISO 6400 with no noise.

I also have two Nikon SB-800 speedlights. The Fuji X100S can fire one mounted in the hotshoe, or remotely, or both (commander and slave, or both remotely.)

Have you viewed Zach Arias's video review of the Fuji X100S during his trip to Istanbul? He declared the DSLR dead in that video since the Fuji release. You can search for it, or I can post a link later. David Hobby has also posted about traveling lighter with the Fuji X100S.

Anyway... wink, wink... I'll take more pics soon of my 5-lugger to stay on topic here. I also post in the Official Photography Thread, and more often in the Foodies BS Thread, starting to use the Fuji X100S now.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:07 AM   #1271

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgtaco1 View Post
Nice is there a guide or something? Sorry noob here
Naw, it's just something that I thought up. Went to metal/fab shop, had them cut what I needed, I tested fitted, then the fab shop welded everything together.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:37 PM   #1272
Mr.Schertz is on a distinguished road

Mr.Schertz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDalton99 View Post
Finally got them on! They look so much better in person than in the pictures. 30x9.5r15 bfg all terrains on 15x8 rockrawlers.. make the truck look so much better. Definitely worth the wait! Be putting up some better pictures soon
Any lift or just bigger ires?
Old 05-12-2013, 02:26 PM   #1273
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone post on here anymore? comon guys lets see some 5-luggers!
Old 05-13-2013, 05:38 PM   #1275
pkjr's Tacoma Gallery
Something you don't see very often... a 5-lugger at the pumps I went through the quick wash and only stopped for the pic
Old 05-14-2013, 10:02 AM   #1276
roadtared is on a distinguished road
Navy: Served as communications and Base Police
Name: Ed
roadtared's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Love my five lugger

^^^^^^^^^^
That's what I love about these tough little beasts...they don't have a huge appetite! Your Taco looks good there PKJR.
Old 05-14-2013, 10:15 AM   #1277
3/4 " lift to level out the front end!

I made a temporary(maybe permanent) lift fix for my front end. I think it looks pretty good and the ride hasn't suffered any. It'll do until I can find a heavier set of springs and only cost me $12.00.
Attached Thumbnails
Official 5-Lug Picture Thread-2013-05-10-08.59.20.jpg   Official 5-Lug Picture Thread-2013-05-14-12.16.22.jpg   Official 5-Lug Picture Thread-2013-05-14-12.18.03.jpg   Official 5-Lug Picture Thread-2013-05-14-12.15.54.jpg  
Old 05-14-2013, 01:44 PM   #1278
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of my 5-lugger

GOTTA LOVE IT WHEN A DESK FALLS WHILE YOU'RE HAULING SH*T!

Old 05-14-2013, 03:05 PM   #1280
My value lift...

^^^^^^^Your truck is sharp RedTaco...it sucks when you get that bang from furniture!
All suspension assists installed...I'll see how it lasts, it does well off pavement. And the rearend holds up much better to a load! Now it just needs a bath...BAD!
Attached Thumbnails
Official 5-Lug Picture Thread-2013-05-14-16.22.36.jpg   Official 5-Lug Picture Thread-2013-05-14-17.13.14.jpg   Official 5-Lug Picture Thread-2013-05-14-17.38.17.jpg  

Products Discussed in this Thread