Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

Official 5-Lug Picture Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-30-2013, 05:59 PM   #1381
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
YUP!

That's what I did.

It's only structural for the bump stop.

Just paint it well and you're good.

Someone needs to sell me used TC upper control arms for cheap!
hes probably still trying to sell them...idk if he would seperate it though

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ug-feeler.html
Old 06-30-2013, 07:15 PM   #1382
808tacomas is on a distinguished road
Name: kingrob
808tacomas's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-30-2013, 07:25 PM   #1383
pkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Pete
pkjr's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, Ed, for the truck photo compliment!

Steven - Yep, that's what I thought using a 2.75" spacer. I don't "jump" my truck, but it does see every bit of available suspension travel, both on and off-road. If I skip the resi's, then I can get the Fox coilovers for around $1,100 and dial-in the 2" lift I want to fit the 30's. I want more than stock, but not quite the whole mid-travel route with UCA's and rear lift... so, maybe just the front coilovers will work best for my plans/needs.

Kyle - Congrats!
Old 06-30-2013, 07:27 PM   #1384
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkjr View Post
Thanks, Ed, for the truck photo compliment!

Steven - Yep, that's what I thought using a 2.75" spacer. I don't "jump" my truck, but it does see every bit of available suspension travel, both on and off-road. If I skip the resi's, then I can get the Fox coilovers for around $1,100 and dial-in the 2" lift I want to fit the 30's. I want more than stock, but not quite the whole mid-travel route with UCA's and rear lift... so, maybe just the front coilovers will work best for my plans/needs.

Kyle - Congrats!
Thanks man. Now I just need to get everything installed
Old 06-30-2013, 09:29 PM   #1385
Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass
killianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shed

killianeric's Tacoma Gallery

Old 07-01-2013, 05:51 AM   #1387
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808TRDTaco10 View Post
Lookin' to (hopefully) lower it soon!

that is what I like to hear.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:08 AM   #1389
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: LUKE
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

That Blue looks good dude. Nice truck. Are the fogs OEM or aftermarket? Been looking for some but I am not great with wiring/electrical work and dont wanna F it up.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:16 AM   #1390
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) & Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
hes probably still trying to sell them...idk if he would seperate it though

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ug-feeler.html
Good lookin out.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:17 PM   #1391
Slammed or lifted.. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN STOCK
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BRENDEN
Brendo Ballz808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I see temptation got you I remember when you were hesitant will look clean with djm not too low and still usable

Looks great brah can't wait to see it
Old 07-01-2013, 04:31 PM   #1392
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Those wheels look bitchin'. Rota or Konig?
Old 07-01-2013, 05:20 PM   #1393
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Rawr.

Old 07-02-2013, 03:31 AM   #1395
Black Sand Mirror
808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of

Name: Justin
808TRDTaco10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by F16TACO View Post
That Blue looks good dude. Nice truck. Are the fogs OEM or aftermarket? Been looking for some but I am not great with wiring/electrical work and dont wanna F it up.
Thanks! The fogs are aftermarket. Picked them up off ebay for about $50 shipped. I checked at the dealership how much an OEM pair would cost and they said $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo Ballz808 View Post
I see temptation got you I remember when you were hesitant will look clean with djm not too low and still usable

Looks great brah can't wait to see it
Thanks bro, yup couldn't resist after looking through all of the sick pics of everyone's lowered trucks Now just gotta go through my options and pull the trigger on a setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Those wheels look bitchin'. Rota or Konig?
Thanks man, they are actually Ultra Focal X's
Old 07-04-2013, 11:39 PM   #1396
brokeandstuck is on a distinguished road
Name: ed
brokeandstuck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
Rawr.

so sexy, has this truck raced any more races?
Old 07-05-2013, 06:01 AM   #1397
CAD6
Sbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Scott
Sbh87's Tacoma Gallery
Got the 5-lug loaded up for a trip to cape cod.

Old 07-05-2013, 10:53 AM   #1398
Needs money for mods
HombreSteven is on a distinguished road

HombreSteven's Tacoma Gallery
Damn these are some nice looking trucks. I have a six lugger but its cool to see what people do to to their 5 lugs.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:38 PM   #1399
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeandstuck View Post
so sexy, has this truck raced any more races?
No not yet, this year I may do a few more but I need to do a lot of testing to get my shocks dialed.
Old 07-07-2013, 11:05 AM   #1400
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
808trd: two tacos? NICE! looking good!

Products Discussed in this Thread