Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

Official 5-Lug Picture Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-05-2013, 01:29 PM   #1461
jtye is just really nicejtye is just really nicejtye is just really nicejtye is just really nicejtye is just really nice

Name: John
jtye's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkTac0 View Post
I wanted to fill the wheel well as much as possible so I went with 245/60's. They just barely clear the control arm by a few mm's
Looks real good man.
Old 08-05-2013, 10:53 PM   #1462
2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: LEEEEEEROOOYYY JENKINS!
2007 tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wanted to fill the wheel well as much as possible so I went with 245/60's. They just barely clear the control arm by a few mm's
They look great. Really dresses it up and finishes it out. I've got 16" alloys, but you've got me tempted some.
Old 08-09-2013, 06:55 PM   #1463
OffRoadX is on a distinguished road
Name: Cosmo
OffRoadX's Tacoma Gallery
Technically a 5 lug
Attached Thumbnails
Official 5-Lug Picture Thread-truck2.jpg   Official 5-Lug Picture Thread-truck.jpg   Official 5-Lug Picture Thread-truck-1.jpg  
Old 08-09-2013, 07:00 PM   #1464
Fly rod in one hand, hockey stick in the other
fgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
fgcutaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffRoadX View Post
Technically a 5 lug
Woah, wait a minute, time out, hold up, pause, gimme a second...

A lifted xrunner... Weird... I can dig it
Old 08-13-2013, 02:31 PM   #1465
jpaw30 is on a distinguished road
jpaw30's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgcutaco View Post
$30 Satoshi? Hell yes! Is it colormatched? No. Is it perfect? No. Does it look good? I sure think so!

All tabs in place and the whole grille is structurally sound... Possibly the best $30 I have ever spent. People buy these things for like $250...

Where did you buy that grill, I want to color match one for my impulse red truck
Old 08-13-2013, 03:19 PM   #1466
Fly rod in one hand, hockey stick in the other
fgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
fgcutaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpaw30 View Post
Where did you buy that grill, I want to color match one for my impulse red truck
Got it on Craigslist from an inactive member in my area. I do need to colormatch it when I can though.
Old 08-24-2013, 12:36 AM   #1467
son is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Son
son's Tacoma Gallery
Few pictures of the Taco from today

Old 08-25-2013, 09:45 PM   #1468
MudGapYoter is on a distinguished road

Name: Will
MudGapYoter's Tacoma Gallery
Where is that where your going riding? Is that that Hart park place?
Old 08-25-2013, 11:27 PM   #1469
son is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Son
son's Tacoma Gallery
^Metcalf Motorcycle Park

http://www.sccgov.org/sites/parks/Ri...unty-Park.aspx
Old 08-27-2013, 02:37 AM   #1470
Slammed or lifted.. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN STOCK
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BRENDEN
Brendo Ballz808's Tacoma Gallery

Haven't posted a pic on here in awhile

nothin special just my daily taco

^^^^ man make me miss riding looking at them pics i gotta start wrenching on my bike again its been over a year since it started
Old 08-27-2013, 08:01 PM   #1471
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that thing looks good.
Old 08-30-2013, 11:21 PM   #1472
MudGapYoter is on a distinguished road

Name: Will
MudGapYoter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by son View Post

Hey that place looks cool, I've never been there, thanks for the link.
Old 08-31-2013, 09:48 AM   #1473
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by son View Post
Few pictures of the Taco from today
5-luggers always had good payload capacity.
Old 09-01-2013, 04:19 PM   #1474
Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass
killianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shed

killianeric's Tacoma Gallery
Saw this a couple weeks ago
Old 09-02-2013, 08:32 AM   #1475
Mr.Schertz is on a distinguished road

Mr.Schertz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosmob View Post
Thanks.

They are 2.75"
What kind of rims?
Old 09-02-2013, 08:43 AM   #1476
zmnypit is on a distinguished road

zmnypit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo Ballz808

Haven't posted a pic on here in awhile

nothin special just my daily taco

^^^^ man make me miss riding looking at them pics i gotta start wrenching on my bike again its been over a year since it started
Looks awesome!
Old 09-06-2013, 06:15 PM   #1477
Metal20 is on a distinguished road
Metal20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks! Between having to repair one of the rims due to being dented (thanks flea bay), and then scrambling to find the correct lugnuts (after almost losing a wheel!)
it was quite stressful.

I REALLY actually wanted your exact truck...swb ac 5 lug 4 cyl
Yours looks great!

But I think i did ok. I wasnt so sure about the pyrite mica at first but its really started to grow on me.
What lugnuts did you end up with? I'm looking for a set of those wheels, but considering using the oem size, 255-45-18. I have same truck but a 2011, I shouldn't have any issues? Your truck looks way better.
Old 09-06-2013, 07:24 PM   #1478
Bosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Kevin
Bosmob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Schertz View Post
What kind of rims?
American Racing Outlaw II
Old 09-09-2013, 05:42 PM   #1479
2004 2.7l is on a distinguished road
Name: craig
2004 2.7l's Tacoma Gallery
Here my 5lugger luggin wood👍😆
Attached Thumbnails
Official 5-Lug Picture Thread-image.jpg  
Old 09-09-2013, 10:17 PM   #1480
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
A pic of my 5-lugger today, Out here in the desert it floods very easily...and it stormed and poured it's heart out. But I caught an excellent view of the sunset while it stormed!

Also just did the DRTL mod!!!
What do you all think

Products Discussed in this Thread