Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

Official 5-Lug Picture Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-10-2013, 09:51 PM   #1481
2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: LEEEEEEROOOYYY JENKINS!
2007 tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by son View Post
I think I just noticed your truck right here looks just as cool as that TRD. What tires do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedTac0 View Post
A pic of my 5-lugger today, Out here in the desert it floods very easily...and it stormed and poured it's heart out. But I caught an excellent view of the sunset while it stormed!

Also just did the DRTL mod!!!
What do you all think

You have a nice truck and a great backdrop for it.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:40 AM   #1482
Fly rod in one hand, hockey stick in the other
fgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
fgcutaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkTac0 View Post
Thanks! Between having to repair one of the rims due to being dented (thanks flea bay), and then scrambling to find the correct lugnuts (after almost losing a wheel!)
it was quite stressful.

I REALLY actually wanted your exact truck...swb ac 5 lug 4 cyl
Yours looks great!

But I think i did ok. I wasnt so sure about the pyrite mica at first but its really started to grow on me.
Just saw your comment. Thank you for the kind words!
Old 09-26-2013, 07:38 AM   #1483
ttaM will become famous soon enoughttaM will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
ttaM's Tacoma Gallery
here's my first gen 5 lugger with the toolbox i picked up off craigslist.

Old 09-27-2013, 08:49 AM   #1484
Columbian Taco is on a distinguished road

Columbian Taco's Tacoma Gallery
LED Tail Lights

I got some LED tail lights put on.
Attached Thumbnails
Official 5-Lug Picture Thread-led-tail-lights.jpg  
Old 09-27-2013, 09:43 AM   #1485
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
^Did you get these used at a good deal? Surprised you didn't go for the Anzo ones with black inlay - better match for your bumper.
Old 09-29-2013, 02:40 PM   #1486

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
^Did you get these used at a good deal? Surprised you didn't go for the Anzo ones with black inlay - better match for your bumper.
Nah, I got em online. (new replacements)
Old 09-30-2013, 07:34 PM   #1487
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
Did another mod this weekend. Derp'd the roof and emblems. Still debating on whether to keep it or not
What do you guys think of it?

Old 10-01-2013, 04:42 PM   #1489
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
how many cans did it take for your roof... been wanting to do it.... i like it!
Well you have an access cab so it might take more, but for me I used two cans. One of my buddies helped me out too. One thing you have to be careful about is the plastidip running and gathering up. Also be very careful on the backside of the roof where it curves, that's also a spot where the plasti can run. It happened to me both on the front and back but after it dried the running spots where hardly noticable. DEFINITELY NOT A ONE MAN JOB IMO.
Old 10-09-2013, 06:54 AM   #1490
WUT?
thegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant future

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
My girlfriends 2013 and my 2001 (non 5-lug)
Attached Thumbnails
Official 5-Lug Picture Thread-tacos.jpg  
Old 10-09-2013, 08:39 AM   #1491

De-badged

I debadged the tailgate!
Attached Thumbnails
Official 5-Lug Picture Thread-img_1588.jpg  
Old 10-17-2013, 11:23 PM   #1492
Tacoma Enthusiast
Captain Drywall is on a distinguished road
Name: John
Captain Drywall's Tacoma Gallery
5 lug I like it.

Ihave a very rare reg. cab in silver gray ( get it , rare)
Old 10-17-2013, 11:26 PM   #1493
Tacoma Enthusiast
are ball joints the reason i bounce on the front on the freeway i have 170,000 miles on my 06
Old 10-18-2013, 07:28 AM   #1494
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Drywall View Post
are ball joints the reason i bounce on the front on the freeway i have 170,000 miles on my 06
Hey man this is just the pic thread. wrong place to ask a question because most people wont see it..

try asking here..

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/5-l...ml#post7585467

But to help you with your question. Are the suspension parts stock? How are the tires? Are you sure you're just not on a bumpy road, haha...
Old 10-18-2013, 01:14 PM   #1495

18x8 MB Alpina

Got 18x8 +40 MB Alpina wheels put on today with 255/55/18 tires. Sits flush with the top of the fender wells, but will throw more stuff up under the doors. They measure 29.1" with NO rubbing - it's close now, but none. I also have a 1" lowering block in the rear. So currently she sits at 32.5" in the front and 33.0" in the back.
Attached Thumbnails
Official 5-Lug Picture Thread-img_1653.jpg   Official 5-Lug Picture Thread-img_1638.jpg  
Old 10-19-2013, 03:24 AM   #1496
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-19-2013, 03:26 AM   #1497
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Like that blacked out roof, that's cool.
Old 10-19-2013, 04:46 PM   #1498
Tacoma Enthusiast
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggiepack View Post
had 17" motor sport mags, but switched back to stock rims with 235's bfg's (couldn't find a good looking 15" for my budget ). took out the black grill assembly and replaced it with a chrome one. fog lights, tinted rear window (a must imo) and seat covers. waiting for black side steps to arrive

ok where do i get a seat cover for a bench?
Old 10-19-2013, 04:51 PM   #1499
Tacoma Enthusiast
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
Hey man this is just the pic thread. wrong place to ask a question because most people wont see it..

try asking here..

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/5-l...ml#post7585467

But to help you with your question. Are the suspension parts stock? How are the tires? Are you sure you're just not on a bumpy road, haha...
and yes, there is gas in it.

Products Discussed in this Thread