1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

anybody know good nerf bars for regular cab 06 taco

Discussion in '5 Lug' started by cwsandig, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Nov 8, 2010 at 6:45 PM
    cwsandig

cwsandig [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    06 regular cab tacoma 4 banger
    3 inch lift, new rims, 16 inch wheels
    well its Christmas time and need some black nerf bars for a regual cab 2006 Tacoma and i was wondering if anyone got good ones they might recommend. Its a 4 cylinder 5 lug if that matters at all:)

2. Nov 21, 2010 at 6:07 PM
    aggiepack

aggiepack Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Vehicle:
    [**SOLD**] '08 Super White reg. cab waiting for the '16
    Fat Bob's 5 lug 2."75" Lift Kit, Fat Bob's Performance 8000 Rear Shocks, 235/75/15 BFG A/T tires, UWS Low Profile Tool Box, AVID Off Road Sliders, Chrome Grille Assembly, Fog Lights, Black badges, Tinted Rear Window, TRD Bed Mat, TRD Off Road Floor Mats, Maglite Mount, CoverKing Seat Covers
    I'd go with AVID offroad's sliders! I ordered mine awhile ago, and I'm just waiting for an email from Brandon when he's going to ship them. Brandon gives you (if I remember correctly) a $50 discount if you're a TW member - basically free shipping. From what I've seen/heard/read his work is spot on which made me go with his. Plus why not support a fellow TW member right? :D

http://www.avidoffroad.com/products/05-tacoma-products/

check out the gallery too. P.S. I've got a 2nd gen reg cab myself - if you do decide to get a pair email Brandon just to make sure you order the pair or sliders for the REGULAR cab.

Oh, to actually answer your question I don't know any nerf bars :X but I think the sliders look better on a reg cab. just my $0.02

3. Dec 2, 2010 at 9:51 PM
    Rconectn

Rconectn Well-Known Member

Member:
    Miami, FL
    Vehicle:
    '10 Regular Cab
    Spoke to Brandon today and he was extremely helpful and I placed my order. Great customer service, thanks again for the link!

Products Discussed in

To Top