Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

anybody know good nerf bars for regular cab 06 taco

Old 11-08-2010, 06:45 PM   #1
cwsandig is on a distinguished road
cwsandig's Tacoma Gallery
anybody know good nerf bars for regular cab 06 taco

well its Christmas time and need some black nerf bars for a regual cab 2006 Tacoma and i was wondering if anyone got good ones they might recommend. Its a 4 cylinder 5 lug if that matters at all
Old 11-21-2010, 06:07 PM   #2
aggiepack is on a distinguished road

Name: Nate
aggiepack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwsandig View Post
well its Christmas time and need some black nerf bars for a regual cab 2006 Tacoma and i was wondering if anyone got good ones they might recommend. Its a 4 cylinder 5 lug if that matters at all
I'd go with AVID offroad's sliders! I ordered mine awhile ago, and I'm just waiting for an email from Brandon when he's going to ship them. Brandon gives you (if I remember correctly) a $50 discount if you're a TW member - basically free shipping. From what I've seen/heard/read his work is spot on which made me go with his. Plus why not support a fellow TW member right?

http://www.avidoffroad.com/products/05-tacoma-products/

check out the gallery too. P.S. I've got a 2nd gen reg cab myself - if you do decide to get a pair email Brandon just to make sure you order the pair or sliders for the REGULAR cab.

Oh, to actually answer your question I don't know any nerf bars :X but I think the sliders look better on a reg cab. just my $0.02
Old 12-02-2010, 09:51 PM   #3
Rconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rconectn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggiepack View Post
I'd go with AVID offroad's sliders! I ordered mine awhile ago, and I'm just waiting for an email from Brandon when he's going to ship them. Brandon gives you (if I remember correctly) a $50 discount if you're a TW member - basically free shipping. From what I've seen/heard/read his work is spot on which made me go with his. Plus why not support a fellow TW member right?

http://www.avidoffroad.com/products/05-tacoma-products/

check out the gallery too. P.S. I've got a 2nd gen reg cab myself - if you do decide to get a pair email Brandon just to make sure you order the pair or sliders for the REGULAR cab.

Oh, to actually answer your question I don't know any nerf bars :X but I think the sliders look better on a reg cab. just my $0.02
Spoke to Brandon today and he was extremely helpful and I placed my order. Great customer service, thanks again for the link!