LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

Tacoma Ice Sickle!!!

Old 02-01-2011, 10:57 PM   #1
Yota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
Yota Newb's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Ice Sickle!!!

Pretty crazy storm around the country. Here in central Indiana we got lots of ice. Some place is well over an inch of ice and now we have pretty strong wind...lucky my power is still on.
Anyway I decided to snap some pics of my truck when I went out to defrost it. I had to let the defroster do most of the work because the ice was so thick on the windows.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:59 PM   #2
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
damn!!!!!! that's a lot of ice
Old 02-01-2011, 11:00 PM   #3
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
thats nuts, i like my perfect socal weather
Old 02-01-2011, 11:18 PM   #6
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Icicle unless you have a curved sword made of ice , then it would be an ice sickle
Old 02-01-2011, 11:24 PM   #7
Average JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to behold

Army: 4ID
Name: Matt
Average JOE's Tacoma Gallery
That's why I live in San Diego. It was 72 today. Burr ...
Jk ..... good luck with the cold!
Old 02-01-2011, 11:51 PM   #8
Yota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
Yota Newb's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah it's been fun. Power still on, so far so good. Supposed to get down to a nice balmy 7 degrees tonight...
Old 02-01-2011, 11:55 PM   #9
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Right now its -13 here.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:58 PM   #10
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
This morning. It got real cold. I hate waking up to a solid sheet of ice
Old 02-02-2011, 12:02 AM   #11
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
This morning. It got real cold. I hate waking up to a solid sheet of ice
It wasn't that bad , -5C or about 23 F
Old 02-02-2011, 12:05 AM   #12
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I was late, and ran out with my hair on fire with basketball shorts and a thin crew neck sweater haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
It wasn't that bad , -5C or about 23 F
Old 02-02-2011, 12:08 AM   #13

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
Haha I was late, and ran out with my hair on fire with basketball shorts and a thin crew neck sweater haha.
Nice and clear this morning though , we could see all the mountains over your way Caleb .
Old 02-02-2011, 12:12 AM   #14
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
I'm loving the weather. Its cold. But I'm loving the sun and dryness! I might actually be able to wash my truck for once
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Nice and clear this morning though , we could see all the mountains over your way Caleb .
Old 02-02-2011, 06:25 AM   #15
jcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to behold

Name: JC
jcrazy425's Tacoma Gallery
ok it dropped to 32*F today and i seriously dont know how you guys do it. I am freezing!!! where is my 90*F weather so i can go to the beach and do some fishing?!?!?!
Old 02-02-2011, 07:04 AM   #17
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
We got hammered with some freezing rain last night also.

My drive home last night wasn't too bad, some slick spots.... You couldn't tell ice from water. Today....the truck is covered. The tree limbs are coverd and some are breaking off. Crazy weather....

c'mon spring!!!
Old 02-02-2011, 07:08 AM   #18
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
Right now its -13 here.
yup... at 6am on my back patio, it was -20. my truck barely started.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:11 AM   #19
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Were fucked with a bad ice storm right now.