LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

2nd Gen cruise control stocks on eBay for $29.99 shipped

Old 02-03-2011, 07:47 AM   #1
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
comiesutra's Tacoma Gallery

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=170596193510

just ordered mine.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:28 PM   #2
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdmv's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

The posting says "Prius" ... I am guessing it is the same for all/most Toyota vehicles, including Tacomas?

... if so.. you are awesome! I have been searching for one.
Old 02-09-2011, 05:33 AM   #3
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

from what i have found online they are the same. i'll post back when mine comes in. the worst that could happen is that i am wrong and i have to try and resell it.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:34 AM   #4
LBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBCdmv's Tacoma Gallery
Too late for me.. I already bought it. Do I need any other parts to install it? Thanks for the help!
Old 02-09-2011, 11:41 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBCdmv View Post
Too late for me.. I already bought it. Do I need any other parts to install it? Thanks for the help!
yes you will. check out the cheap/free mods thread for more info - http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...free-mods.html

you will need about $40 more in parts depending on if you need the clutch kill switch or not, but it helps to cut the price of the most expensive part form $80-100 average, down to $29.99.

FYI: Another user on here ordered from the same guy awhile back and he informed me that it took 3 weeks to arrive. So that's a small price to pay for getting it so cheap, and being shipped from the Philippines.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:47 AM   #6
REALLY!!
mrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: F-22 Crew Chief
Name: Brent
mrp192's Tacoma Gallery
if you look at the buttom of the page it says tacoma.

8463234011 $94.80

Fuel system - Cruise control - Switch
Switch, main switch, tacoma 2005 - 2007
Old 02-09-2011, 11:50 AM   #7
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Damn good price
Old 02-09-2011, 11:55 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrp192 View Post
if you look at the buttom of the page it says tacoma.

8463234011 $94.80

Fuel system - Cruise control - Switch
Switch, main switch, tacoma 2005 - 2007
thanks for pointing that out, but i did see that and that was what made me take a gamble. i just didn't want to get on here and say that for a fact it would work until i had a chance to test it.
Old 02-15-2011, 12:51 PM   #10
benthegoodman is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: OCVFD
Name: Ben
benthegoodman's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man - ordering today! Hope this mod works out...
Old 02-15-2011, 01:38 PM   #11

Anyone that buys this, please report back the results. I will depending on when mine comes in...
Old 03-02-2011, 04:30 PM   #12

LBCdmv's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by comiesutra View Post
Anyone that buys this, please report back the results. I will depending on when mine comes in...
I bought it and installed today. I tried hitting the on/off button, setting speed, accelerating.... NOTHING. I can't figure out why it is not working. The "cruise" light isnt even popping on! Any help?
Old 03-02-2011, 04:36 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBCdmv View Post
I bought it and installed today. I tried hitting the on/off button, setting speed, accelerating.... NOTHING. I can't figure out why it is not working. The "cruise" light isnt even popping on! Any help?
i'm not sure what's wrong. mine worked great after i installed everything.

did you buy the wiring harness, brown wrap and makes a v?