Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

Will the Fat Bob's '05-'09 kit fit my 2010?

Old 02-13-2011, 08:37 PM   #1
Yota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
Yota Newb's Tacoma Gallery
Will the Fat Bob's '05-'09 kit fit my 2010?

Hey guys, I was hoping that the Fat Bob's website would have updated by now but the only 5 lug kit I can find on there is the 2.5 AAL that fits Tacoma's from 2005 to 2009, will it work on my 2010 or no?
Old 02-14-2011, 09:44 AM   #3
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
it should. toyota didn't change anything suspension wise at least to my knowledge, so im pretty sure it would work.
Old 02-19-2011, 05:13 PM   #4
tootall is one of the sharper tools in the shedtootall is one of the sharper tools in the shedtootall is one of the sharper tools in the shedtootall is one of the sharper tools in the shedtootall is one of the sharper tools in the shedtootall is one of the sharper tools in the shedtootall is one of the sharper tools in the shedtootall is one of the sharper tools in the shedtootall is one of the sharper tools in the shedtootall is one of the sharper tools in the shedtootall is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Todd
tootall's Tacoma Gallery
it fit mine just fine
Old 02-19-2011, 05:29 PM   #5
Yota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
Yota Newb's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, glad to hear it guys. One of these days I hope to order it and some new tires/wheels....just need more money!!!