Notices

HOW MANY OF US WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS?

View Poll Results: ORANGE CLUSTER BLUE CLUSTER
ORANGE CLUSTER 27 17.76%
BLUE CLUSTER 126 82.89%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 152. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2011, 01:19 AM   #2
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
omg omg omg a gauge cluster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2011, 01:24 AM   #3
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to see that full tank of gas in my Tacoma.
Old 03-05-2011, 01:28 AM   #4
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Aren't they stock orange?
There's a member that will change the cluster to whatever color you'd like
Old 03-05-2011, 01:28 AM   #5
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
wait... wheres the blue example?
Old 03-05-2011, 07:43 AM   #7
I come from a long line of Conga dancers.
Natetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to all

Name: Nate
Natetroknot's Tacoma Gallery
Odometer gone?
Old 03-05-2011, 08:05 AM   #8
RiderOnTheStorm will become famous soon enough
Name: Brian
RiderOnTheStorm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natetroknot View Post
Odometer gone?
That's what I see. The engine's not on though - Does the Taco have to be running to pull the Odometer up?
Old 03-05-2011, 08:44 AM   #9
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
OH I like the orange better than the one I can't see, gotta have a speedo.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:54 AM   #10
sethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Missile Maint Tech, 2 Muns
Name: Seth
sethr21785's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
I would love to see that full tank of gas in my Tacoma.

+1
Old 03-05-2011, 08:56 AM   #11
RiderOnTheStorm will become famous soon enough
Name: Brian
RiderOnTheStorm's Tacoma Gallery
Missed the poll...Orange looks good but I think blue would be really sharp. Actually maybe even a deep red because red light does not blind you at night.
Old 03-05-2011, 09:00 AM   #12
tacojunkie is on a distinguished road

Name: jason
tacojunkie's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

looks awesome would this fit gen 1s?
Old 03-05-2011, 09:29 AM   #13
:>
SBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alma
SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to SBlue
I would like to see it blue!
Old 03-05-2011, 11:00 AM   #15
SBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
... And I saw this!

Old 03-05-2011, 11:01 AM   #17
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvsFanTRD View Post
Aren't they stock orange?
There's a member that will change the cluster to whatever color you'd like

x2 mine is orange. I don't know what the color is on the 2nd gens though.
Old 03-05-2011, 11:03 AM   #18
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-05-2011, 11:03 AM   #19

SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
It's the same ugly Amber/orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
x2 mine is orange. I don't know what the color is on the 2nd gens though.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:33 PM   #20
Yota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
Yota Newb's Tacoma Gallery
I was on the fence on the dash lights being that orange color, but once I had the Tacoma a couple months it grew on me. The orange is very friendly to my eyes at night. I would do an LED conversion but I would have to do all the lights, not just the ones in the cluster like heat and air controls, clock, etc... and once I was done, if I didn't like it It would really suck to change it back...

I wish they would just put multipule LED's behind the dash and in the cluster and you can change between different colors. I think Ford does this on some of their trucks.