Notices

bucket seats in place of bench

Old 03-24-2011, 01:51 PM   #1
rsgentz is on a distinguished road
Navy: Electronic Tech.
Name: Dick
rsgentz's Tacoma Gallery
bucket seats in place of bench

In my 2007 base cab I want to switch to buckets, how can I do that myself. What seats to use and mounting hardware, where to get them? Any help and instruction would be great.
Old 03-24-2011, 03:48 PM   #2
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
daggertats's Tacoma Gallery
there was a member on here who took the buckets out of a wrecked fj and he said they bolted right in no modification needed.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:41 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggertats View Post
there was a member on here who took the buckets out of a wrecked fj and he said they bolted right in no modification needed.
I saw that thread and it came out awesome! I'm pretty sure the FJ seat had a built in arm rest also so it was perfect for a reg. cab. If I come across the thread I'll post it up.
Old 03-24-2011, 06:43 PM   #4
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
comiesutra's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...new-seats.html
Old 03-24-2011, 07:35 PM   #5
Yota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
Yota Newb's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to find bucket that fit and a center console that paired up with the manual trans. I would think a similar year or generation tacoma access cab seats and console would work. Hard part is finding one in a junk yard....
Old 03-25-2011, 11:18 AM   #6
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Drew02a put in some seats from a TRD I think. Check out his build thread. Sometimes you can get them from LKQ or one of the toyota recyclers out in CA.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:50 PM   #7
rsgentz is on a distinguished road
Navy: Electronic Tech.
Name: Dick
rsgentz's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys