Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

I want 3.73s in my 5 lug!

Old 04-11-2011, 09:49 AM   #1
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
I want 3.73s in my 5 lug!

where can I find the ring and pinion set for this?
Old 04-12-2011, 05:55 AM   #2
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bumpp!! where can I get this gearset?!
Old 04-16-2011, 09:14 PM   #3
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
4 wheel parts?.. I am looking to get some 4.10s. I will let you know when I find some at a reasonable price.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:59 AM   #5
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
4.10s are easier
Old 04-18-2011, 11:05 AM   #6
Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifenix View Post
4.10s are easier
You're probably right, but I really don't need to be geared that low. I have 235/75/15s . . . I think. Slightly taller than stock. I make a lot of trips on parkways/interstates to and from college but still want some pep driving around town and off-road. I think the 3.73s would be easier on gas as far as city driving goes as well.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:21 PM   #7
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Getting my 3.73's pulled out in a couple weeks. I will let you know when there out, and if your still interested we can work something out.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:25 PM   #9
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
running 33's, moving up to 4.56s. not sure about the fit of the 4.10's
Old 04-18-2011, 02:30 PM   #11
Creeper

If i'm not mistaken the gearset out a 6lug (4x4 or Prerunner) wouldn't fit in the 5lug diff case, would it?
Old 04-18-2011, 07:35 PM   #13
Creeper

I think several people are but they have taller tires than I have, I just don't need to go that low.
Old 04-18-2011, 07:48 PM   #15
Creeper

I really don't know much about what will or won't fit myself, I would check out customtacos.com 5 Lugs seem to be the majority there.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:45 PM   #16
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmxman185 View Post
i just need to know if their a solid fit or if you have to modify to make them fit
did you text me the other day?
Old 04-27-2011, 07:19 PM   #18
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmxman185 View Post
wtf? how would i have your number? lol
there was another 5 lugger asking me questions about my truck and I ended up just giving them my number to text and I'm pretty sure they re-texted me out of nowhere and I don't know who it was.