Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

5 lug specific!. PARTS & ACCESSORIES THAT ARE DESIGNED FOR THE 5LUGGER IN ALL OF US

Old 06-28-2011, 03:57 PM   #41
Joels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to behold

Name: joel
Joels98taco's Tacoma Gallery
haha damn man are you serious? that bad?
Old 07-02-2011, 07:53 PM   #43
Joels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to behold

lol that sucks man. i might just dump my gf before she does some ish like that!
Old 07-03-2011, 03:47 PM   #46
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
i want to mid travel my front end sooo bad but i only have about $1000 to spend. spending the other $1500 on a welder/tube bender
Old 07-03-2011, 04:05 PM   #47

id rather get the mid travel man. no welding required!
Old 07-03-2011, 04:14 PM   #48
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joels98taco View Post
id rather get the mid travel man. no welding required!
ive been wating a welder for over a year now though. And im getting a little inheritance money
Old 07-03-2011, 09:59 PM   #50

Wouldn't that be pointless without the coilovers?
Old 07-04-2011, 01:24 PM   #52

lol just buy them then save up for coilovers and install it all at once.

nicee haha i need a handgun
Old 07-05-2011, 10:21 PM   #55

what rims fit a 5 lugger? im looking to get 15in steel, black, cheap (50 bucks or less) that have the offset/backspacing so it makes them sit out past the fenders a little bit. Right now i have 30x9.5xR15 on the stock rims. I measured them and they are really 27.75 in. w/e
Old 07-06-2011, 10:44 AM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
^ 5x114.3 is probably the most common bolt pattern on the planet. plenty rims to choose from
guy at the tire shop told me a steel rim wont fit on my 5 lugger. i looked at him like wow you are trying to rip me off with alloys or you really are not smart at all.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:09 PM   #58
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have steelies on mine...
Old 07-06-2011, 06:54 PM   #59
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTaco View Post
I have steelies on mine...
Ur 1st Gen, he is 2nd Gen. Most steelies will interfer with front brake calipers on 2nd Gen.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:10 PM   #60
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
I've read that they'll fit with 4.5" backspacing, but I haven't confirmed this myself. I've considered getting some black pro comp steelies to test fit them.

http://www.customtacos.com/forum/sho...=110748&page=6