Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

Fender Flairs

Old 09-24-2011, 09:44 AM   #1
Cobbscout is on a distinguished road
Cobbscout's Tacoma Gallery
Question Fender Flairs

I'd like to jazz up my 2005 5-lug BlueTaco with fender flairs (I don't "off-road"). The only ones I have been able to find give the appearance of being bolted onto the fender and I don't like that look. I like the smooth surface look that most factory flairs have.

I've been too the Toyota parts dept. and several parts stores and searched on the Internet without any success.

Does anyone know where I can find the fender flairs?

Chillin' in Kennesaw GA.
Old 09-24-2011, 09:49 AM   #2
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.stylintrucks.com/category...and-_trim.aspx