Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

seat covers that fit?

Old 11-11-2011, 02:34 PM   #1
hammerman is on a distinguished road
hammerman's Tacoma Gallery
seat covers that fit?

any one know of a seat cover that will fit a new tacoma like a " GLOVE "? i have a 2012 access. salesman says its the same as previous except material.anyone had one fit like the seat material that comes in the truck.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:36 PM   #2
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
I've had good luck with the TRD seat covers, they fit pretty snug
Old 11-11-2011, 02:54 PM   #3
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
My Cover King seat covers in Neoprene from Costco fit really well.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:54 PM   #4
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okole all the way
Old 11-11-2011, 02:55 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
Wet Okole all the way
X453872574389437896789097854

Old 11-11-2011, 02:55 PM   #6
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
Wet Okole all the way
Mine fit like a glove for the past 3 years
Old 11-11-2011, 03:34 PM   #7
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Forgot to post a pic. love them
Old 11-11-2011, 04:19 PM   #8
do all of them still use those s clips on elastic straps? i ordered hatchie bottom in camo from cabellas and they fit pretty good but will need some tweeking underneath in order to get the wrinkles out after you get in and out.not real satisfied and thinking about returning them.they were 200. for front seats ,i'm sure some of these on here were more expensive.
Old 11-11-2011, 04:23 PM   #9
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I know they use straps. The strap came undone on the passenger side but the covers still doesn't move and it still looks great. I will fix it one day when I'm not lazy.
Old 11-12-2011, 03:13 PM   #10
I'm here for the chicks.
YodasYota is on a distinguished road

Name: Yoda
YodasYota's Tacoma Gallery
I get in my truck with wet boardshorts on alot and got some cheap neoprene ones at pepboys. I actually bought the 2 different brands that best color matched my interior (black/grey). Tried both on and returned the other pair. They use straps that run under the seats with Velcro on it I then safety pined the straps together to ensure it wouldn't separate. Still holds up over a few years and they were cheap. Good luck.
Old 11-13-2011, 12:40 PM   #11
my nexy question is; should i expect some wrinkles on seat bottom and back after use?these hatchie bottoms do that.
Old 11-13-2011, 02:39 PM   #12

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
No wrinkles at all with my wet okoles
Old 11-13-2011, 02:51 PM   #13
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerman View Post
my nexy question is; should i expect some wrinkles on seat bottom and back after use?these hatchie bottoms do that.
None in mine.

live via