Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

PAINTING STOCK RIMS.

Old 11-16-2011, 10:17 AM   #1
808tacomas is on a distinguished road
Name: kingrob
808tacomas's Tacoma Gallery
PAINTING STOCK RIMS.

i wanted to paint my stock rims but dont really know the process. i looked it up on youtube but not a lot information there. so i figure id ask you tacoma blooded peeps how to do so. i also want to black out all my badges and rear bumper..
Old 11-16-2011, 10:28 AM   #2
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
As far as your wheels - Google FTW.

For your emblems, do a few searches on here for what people have done. You will get some that spray painted them, some that Plasti-Dipped them, and some that bought the black emblems.

Painting your rear bumper will be the trickiest, but as long as you prep it just as you would anything else you are painting, it should be just fine.

Good luck!

Fink