1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

5 lugs rockin after market bumpers

Discussion in '5 Lug' started by Thorpedo26, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Nov 17, 2011 at 6:40 AM
    Thorpedo26

Thorpedo26 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon Thorpe
    Justin TX
    Vehicle:
    2006 silver 4 cylinder
    Blacked out badges, weathertechs, painted grill, cut tailpipe, removed mud flaps, black head lights, red calipers, tinted tails, front and rear bilsteins are here along with fatbobs spacer and aal awaiting install, also a set of 16 inch pro comps are here and 265/75/16 dynapros
    Anyone with after markets bumpers? Front, rear, tube or plate . Bull bars to! Id like to see what yall have put on your 5 lug!

2. Nov 17, 2011 at 2:09 PM
    MowTaco

MowTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Kansas
    Vehicle:
    16 Chevrolet Silverado
    Beefed Taco just built one and has some designs in the works for me for a kind of hybrid combo of a tube bumper and the factory bumper. (Basically the top half of the factory bumper with an extended skid plate mounted to the bottom of it.)

3. Nov 17, 2011 at 8:04 PM
    Thorpedo26

Thorpedo26 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon Thorpe
    Justin TX
    Vehicle:
    2006 silver 4 cylinder
    Blacked out badges, weathertechs, painted grill, cut tailpipe, removed mud flaps, black head lights, red calipers, tinted tails, front and rear bilsteins are here along with fatbobs spacer and aal awaiting install, also a set of 16 inch pro comps are here and 265/75/16 dynapros
    thats awsome! post pics when its done, i think im going to go a hybrid route between plated and a baja style here in the spring of 12. My lift is in the mail and going to be getting wheels and tires with my bonus. Eventually a total chaos travel set up will be in the mix as well. im hoping to push this little trucks limits.

Products Discussed in

To Top