Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

Pics of jeep wheels

Old 12-01-2011, 12:57 PM   #1
87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of

87xjmike's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of jeep wheels

I know they'll fit but there are no threads with pics of various jeep rims on taco's.

Shall we start that here?

I always like these two style jeep rims

Old 12-01-2011, 07:01 PM   #2
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to see some pics too if anyone's got em.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:02 PM   #3
TacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. C
TacoTitan11's Tacoma Gallery
same here
Old 01-05-2012, 09:22 AM   #4
87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of

what about the jeep canyon rims? They've always looked really similar to the cruiser rims which has a similar front end to the taco...and look good

Old 02-13-2012, 07:43 PM   #6
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
whats the lug pattern on the 5 lug tacos? my buddy has a set of 20's he'd like to sell..they fit jeeps..
Old 02-13-2012, 07:46 PM   #8
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
yep, they will fit then..Anyone intrested in some used 20's?

20x9.5"
Old 02-14-2012, 08:49 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRQ TACO View Post
Here ya go.

yesss. i knew they'd look good. Definately getting a set, will most likely have to get spacers. Do you know the backspacing on them?
edit: just googled it. Canyon rims have 5.5" of backspacing. Definitely need spacers. Prolly do 2.5" in the rear and 1.5 in the front since i'm already wider in the front.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:35 AM   #10
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have jeep wheel spacers on the rear of mine... but that's as close to Heep parts my yota will ever get haha.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:14 PM   #11
LilRedYota01 is on a distinguished road

Name: Russell
LilRedYota01's Tacoma Gallery
I know this thread is alil older but hit the nail on the head for me. Do you have to have the spacers or what. They rub if you don't?
Old 04-22-2012, 06:41 AM   #13
rugdog is on a distinguished road
rugdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRQ TACO View Post
No spacers needed.
Hello SRQ TACO...so no spacers needed for the Jeep wheels pictured? How and where did you get Toyota center caps on them? Those looked great on that truck and I am having a time finding something kinda reserved for my 07.

Thanks Terry