Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

4 BFG 235/75r15 A/T TA KO $250

Old 12-08-2011, 01:22 PM   #1
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
4 BFG 235/75r15 A/T TA KO $250

sold!!!!
Old 12-08-2011, 01:30 PM   #2
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
too bad i just bought some and your on the other side of the country

i think i need 10 anyways
Old 12-08-2011, 02:16 PM   #3
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicNac22 View Post
too bad i just bought some and your on the other side of the country

i think i need 10 anyways
thanks for the free bump though
Old 12-08-2011, 04:27 PM   #4
Banned
BUMP
Old 12-10-2011, 02:11 PM   #5
Union Taco Man is on a distinguished road
Name: Austin
Union Taco Man's Tacoma Gallery
I bet shipping would be terrible.If you were closer I would snatch those up.GLWS
Old 12-10-2011, 03:26 PM   #6
Banned
mid day bump
Old 12-11-2011, 10:19 AM   #7
Banned
BUMP