Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

5 lugger bs thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-24-2013, 02:43 PM   #641
All right. I believe ya. But my Tommy Gun don't!
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

disc0monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Yep those motors seem to have more options for turbo manifolds and tuning.
Old 06-09-2013, 04:44 PM   #642
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody have a picture of what their Fat Bob's kit looks like installed on a 2nd gen 5 lug?

I'm having a hell of a time finding one. Fat Bob's website sure as fuck doesn't show what it looks like fully installed. Wtf?

I think I may have installed it wrong, but I don't think so.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:20 PM   #643
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Anybody have a picture of what their Fat Bob's kit looks like installed on a 2nd gen 5 lug?

I'm having a hell of a time finding one. Fat Bob's website sure as fuck doesn't show what it looks like fully installed. Wtf?

Search, fuckin' noob.

I have nothing constructive to add, just asshattery.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:42 PM   #644
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
Search, fuckin' noob.

I have nothing constructive to add, just asshattery.
I did, bruh!

In 5 lug, in suspension, in 2nd gen, and in builds.

Motherfuckers just post pics of it all buttoned up and done.
Like they had a shop do it and don't have any pics of the install.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:53 PM   #645
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I did, bruh!

In 5 lug, in suspension, in 2nd gen, and in builds.

Motherfuckers just post pics of it all buttoned up and done.
Like they had a shop do it and don't have any pics of the install.
lolz.

I know that pain. Who gives a shit about a pic of the final result, how'd ya' fuckin' get there?!?!

I had to learn the hard way on about 1 carb'd engine, totally forgot where all the springs went. Several hours spent on google images. Pics were of carbs...with springs removed, or put back together carbs/springs, but pics taken to far away to tell where itty bitty springs went.
Old 06-11-2013, 03:57 PM   #646
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

What part do you want a pic of? There are a few on my build page: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...3as-build.html If you need pics of something specific PM me and I'll see if I can't get a pic for you.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:36 PM   #647
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afd23a View Post
What part do you want a pic of? There are a few on my build page: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...3as-build.html If you need pics of something specific PM me and I'll see if I can't get a pic for you.
Helpful! Thank you.

Shit, do you have a link to where you got those TC UCA's for $400 at?!!!!
Old 06-11-2013, 07:53 PM   #648
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Helpful! Thank you.

Shit, do you have a link to where you got those TC UCA's for $400 at?!!!!
Haha...ebay my friend. I lucked up. I think it was Northridge Toyota blowing them out. You're very welcome on the pictures. I'm glad they helped. Why not American Motorsports spindle lift this time?
Old 06-11-2013, 07:56 PM   #649
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Ha...ebay my friend. I think it was Northridge Toyota blowing them out. You're very welcome on the pictures. I'm glad they helped.
Cheapest I've found is $707.75.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:58 PM   #650

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cheapest I've found is $707.75.
Yeah that's what I typically saw. Then one day while surfing ebay at work.....
Old 06-11-2013, 08:34 PM   #651
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Haha...ebay my friend. I lucked up. I think it was Northridge Toyota blowing them out. You're very welcome on the pictures. I'm glad they helped. Why not American Motorsports spindle lift this time?
Are those ready?
Old 06-11-2013, 08:41 PM   #652
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disc0monkey View Post
Are those ready?
Idk.

As far as I know, there's no website, or vendor status on TW, or even a link in his sig to a for sale thread. :-/
Old 06-11-2013, 08:56 PM   #653
Mob parking lots.

Never mind.

Had to go to facebook to find it.

http://american-motorsports.net/
Old 06-12-2013, 06:42 PM   #654

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are those ready?
I thought that's what Stupid Hurts got on his truck.
Old 06-12-2013, 08:46 PM   #655
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
I thought that's what Stupid Hurts got on his truck.
He went LT.
Old 06-15-2013, 07:20 AM   #656

Selling a lift

5lug FatBob's lift kit and AAL
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...91#post7012891
Old 06-15-2013, 07:48 AM   #657
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Selling a lift

5lug FatBob's lift kit and AAL
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...91#post7012891
You need a pic of the AAL or they'll close your thread.
Old 06-15-2013, 07:58 AM   #658

Oh yeah ill take them now
Old 07-23-2013, 06:20 PM   #659
the little red truck that could
outdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud of

Name: Alex
outdoorAZ's Tacoma Gallery
How can i get more travel out of my front suspension? Long travel really isn't an option right now but i'm not looking for that much more either. Can i do anything like new UCA's to get a couple more inches or is long travel really my only option?

Currently i believe my suspension is all stock, front wheel wells were trimmed to fit 31's but they stick out a lot so i'm not totally sure.

Didn't want to start a new thread or anything on this but any advice would be appreciated.
Old 07-24-2013, 06:39 AM   #660
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Do the front tires stick out noticeably more than the rears? If so I'd guess you might have lift spindles or wheel spacers in the front.

There's a few coil lifts that would net you a little more travel over stock for your truck. Fabtech's got discontinued (you might be able to find someone that still has a kit in stock, I got one site's last set of the spindles) but I think Doetsch Tech still makes one

Products Discussed in this Thread