Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

5 lugger bs thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-09-2011, 05:43 PM   #1
Joels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to behold

Name: joel
Joels98taco's Tacoma Gallery
5 lugger bs thread

idk why nobody thought of this before lol. post pics, ask for help, shit talk about anything 5 lug related this way we dont clog up other peoples threads with questions
Old 12-09-2011, 05:48 PM   #3
Joels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to behold

thats a picture thread this is for questions or just general 5 lug talk
Old 12-09-2011, 05:48 PM   #4
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
That is a picture thread. This is a BS thread. DIFFERENCE!!!
Old 12-09-2011, 05:48 PM   #5
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn it you beat me to it
Old 12-09-2011, 05:51 PM   #8
TRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chris
TRDChris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joels98taco View Post
idk why nobody thought of this before lol. post pics, ask for help, shit talk about anything 5 lug related this way we dont clog up other peoples threads with questions
I dont know why anybody didn't think of this thread either!!!! Finally a 5 lug thread where you can talk 5 lugs!
Old 12-09-2011, 05:52 PM   #9

hey chris did you lose your phone? i texted you yesterday lol
Old 12-09-2011, 05:54 PM   #10

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Well I wheeled my lil' 5 lugger today... went out on some forest service roads with 4" of fresh snow to play on. My baby did fantastic... aired the back down to about 10 PSI and only had to get pulled out once because the lead guy decided it was too narrow and we needed to turn around. I think his girlfriend was taking pictures so I'll post 'em if she puts 'em on facebook
Old 12-09-2011, 05:55 PM   #11

good shit man how do you like those goodyears?
Old 12-09-2011, 05:55 PM   #12
TRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to behold

So whats next for your truck Joel?
Old 12-09-2011, 05:57 PM   #13

chromoly uca cross shafts anyone interested? local fab shop said they will cut us a deal and they will work with stock arms unlike the tc shafts
Old 12-09-2011, 05:59 PM   #14

Quote:
hey chris did you lose your phone? i texted you yesterday lol
Oh my phone died and I was out......when I got back I forgot to text you back man ......I'll let you know about the tires soon because my friend might have a hook up on a brand new set but I'm not sure yet....
Old 12-09-2011, 06:00 PM   #15

its all good man. pm shemicals hes the one selling them
Old 12-09-2011, 06:09 PM   #16

Cool! will do....I heard that the goodyears that Matt has are really durable?
Old 12-09-2011, 06:28 PM   #17

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
good shit man how do you like those goodyears?
For what I paid for them they are fantastic. Granted I don't know enough about tires to really judge but like tonight the guy I was following (Who has an '87 4x4) was running in 2wd to try and gauge if he would need to tug me up anything and he couldn't get up most of the hills as far as I could in 2wd with some off-brand Mud Terrains. I'm pretty happy with them, although I think the tread pattern looks goofy as hell.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:53 PM   #18

Took my taco up the canyon today.....5 lugs kick ass too!!!!

Old 12-09-2011, 08:56 PM   #19

been thinking of getting one for a spare but idk haha. if i get my bfg all terrains ill get a full size spare with a matching rim

hey chris what canyon is that?
Old 12-09-2011, 09:19 PM   #20

Quote:
been thinking of getting one for a spare but idk haha. if i get my bfg all terrains ill get a full size spare with a matching rim

hey chris what canyon is that?
That sounds sweet and it's turnbull cyn...it's by my house....we'll go if you ever come down man! My truck handles really good up there

Products Discussed in this Thread